Cobra Kai Premade

You are correct, linking it once or twice is not going to fill my chatframe but here I am…

Like I said before, it was just my .02 of an experience that I had with your group. It was feedback, no need to get defensive, it doesn’t mean one of us was right or wrong. As a leader of a community I would think that you would welcome any feedback.

Good luck to you and the continued growth and success to your group.

1 Like

Sweep the leg, Johnny!

1 Like

Well, if PvP gearing is better in Shadowlands, and there is again reason for people for farm honor/conquest, then I can see alliance 40 man premades coming back.

I remember I once was placed into a premade AV in late Cata, joined Vent and had the most fun. I think it was “Proud Father Airlines” or something like that, weird name. Then they split into Cut Throat Gaming (CTG) for the entirety of MoP, but then died down in WoD for some reason.

Then on horde there was Rath Strat premade and there was the rivalry. Fun times.

I know now only Ruin and Cryptids sometimes do these kind of premades, but nothing regular I think. Would be nice to see a specialized 40 man premade community.

Wod had insane queue times for Alliance. That’s more likely the reason.

1 Like

This post is sad.

Alliance thinks they are Cobra Kai. Sad Days.

every single member of Cobra Kai was human

1 Like

That’s pretty unassailable logic.

1 Like

Alliance is the best around

Do it for Johnny!!! wait, wrong movie?

Strike first
Strike hard
No mercy

Cobra Kai never dies

Join now link at the top

Well I do like that name and am a fan of the show so there’s that .

But …with SL coming out, now is not the time to start a bg premade group because we all have some new things to learn in the coming weeks.

We’re organizing in preparation for shadowlands so that when shadowlands hits alliance will be owning epic bgs

Good. We need some decent competition. We like it when you guys squirm and run in terror, fleeing for your lives. :smiley: It gets awfully boring when you guys rage quit.

1 Like

One faction burned down the other faction’s dojo and showed no mercy.

I think it’s obvious which side Cobra Kai would pick.

Someone didn’t watch the show

1 Like

Well at the end Robby cheap shotted Miguel over the railing … so Myagi 1, Cobra Kai 0

1 Like

True, but Johnny didn’t like they disrespected Miyagi Do dojo so.

1 Like

Ya but miyagi and cobra Kai does so it’s
1-1

Cobra Kai Kicks the Competition!!!

Getting more than 5 people in a premade into an epic BG by syncing queues is an exploit and technically actionable under the ToS.