Cobra Kai Premade

Cobra Kai Premade is an alliance premade group about to take over the Epic Battlegrounds.

Strike First
Strike Hard
Show No Mercy

Cobra Kai NEVER Dies!!!

Join Now!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Cobra Kai?

Where is the Mr Miagi Horde team ??

5 Likes

He’s off teaching illegal kicks.

3 Likes

ANOTHER one?
Damn, these Alliance “premades” are popping up left and right.

Look, if you think you’re all that, why don’t you fight Shadows of Death?
If you do well, you’ll make a name for yourself.
Or are you just another inexperienced group of PUGs?

Contact me if you’re interested in scheduling a premade v premade fight.

Edit: Oh Wait, nvm. You’re the same person who made a post for Epic Battleground Clique.

2 Likes

I’m guessing his “Epic Battleground Clique” community was a flop, so he started a new one :joy:

The last time I saw him advertising in bg chat, clicked on the community link, and saw “2 members”. Who knows if he ever managed to recruit enough players to actually form a premade, probably not because here he is again.

Well if he wants a second try, I’ll let him fight me.
Oh, btw, have you ever been in my premades?

Not that I’m aware of, I ran into your premade in AV recently on one of my Alliance toons. Also ran into you in Southshore vs Tarren Mill (was playing on Alliance team), but I just afked out of that game once I realized it was a premade.

Miyagi my dude.

2 Likes

A guy I worked with trained at the Cobra Kai dojo, had the jacket and everything.

You will refer to me as sensei.

1 Like

At this point, he’s trolling for attention. Let’s just report this and move on, yeah?

1 Like

Probably with Daniel … the real bully in the Karate Kid :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM

1 Like

Here we go, the guy who needs multiple five man groups to win a wintergrasp on defense and then runs to the forums to brag is calling an alliance premise group trolls. Why not try a challenge and play in alliance in epic battlegrounds instead of just farming unaware pugs who just solo queue?

And you say we’re the trolls?

Cobra Kai Never Dies!!!

I feel compelled to join up for some reason…

2 Likes

Yes I have queued into one of your Epic BG groups before and to be honest the experience would be a lot better if you guys weren’t spamming your Twitch Stream link in chat constantly.

1 Like

shrugs I do it like once or twice per game if I’m streaming.

Then you have trouble counting to two. I know that I am being cheeky or even combative but it was so noticeable (bad) that I put you and a few other members on ignore for that game. I don’t put anyone on ignore but when it constantly fills my chat frame that I can’t even read my Guild Chat it is too much.

I understand that we are in an age where people are into self-promotion and streaming their games. I don’t get it but that is just me. You guys played well and were organized but I have seen pugs do the same thing we did in Ashran. Just my .02 but a little more focus your gameplay and less concern on if you get your viewers up to 12 would go a lot farther strengthening your community. If it wasn’t you and just some homer members then as leadership, take this a constructive feedback.

I hope to queue into you guys again because I can appreciate an organized group I just hope that you are there to enjoy the game and not self-promote.

2 Likes

As I said, I only link my stream once or twice a game if I even link it at all.

Dude, linking it once or twice is not going to constantly fill your chatframe.
I cannot recall any games where I linked my stream more than two times. (And I usually self promote at the end, after the game has basically been won.)

That’s precisely why I’m not constantly linking it.
Because linking it has no effect unless we actually win, and my main priority is winning.

Lol most of my games are actually off-stream, believe it or not.

Apparently there’s beef in epic bgs? what

1 Like

Epics are serious yo!

1 Like