Cobalt Winglord's Cloak

Any idea where to get it? Missing item in-game?

7 Likes

I have been looking for the item since Dragonflight launched. Because it does not say in the tooltip where it comes from, I believe that it is not in the game. Would be nice to just buy it off of Cobalt Assembly rep like the rest of the Cobalt set. Can anyone official confirm if the cloak is in the game or not?

3 Likes

If you search on Wowhead, it has class: evoker on it so something they can only get and says beta so maybe never made it into game.

The cloak is worn by the player in the Trading Post Official video is wearing the cloak > <

1 Like

This item is still not available in-game, thus preventing the completion of the Cobalt Dracthyr Battlegear set.

6 Likes

I just came here to say that I sadly farmed all of the Cobalt rep needed for the rest of the set AND THEN found out about this. :frowning: Please Blizzard, make this available from the vendor so we can finish this gear set :frowning:

2 Likes

I will add my request to the list of many. Please add this cloak, the Emerald Winglord’s Shoulders, and the Emerald Winglord’s Chain to the game. we just want to be able to finish the dang set…

4 Likes

Cobalt winged cloak is still missing from game!!!
UNABLE TO COMPLETE SET!!!

2 Likes

Just got around to finishing this rep, excitedly bought the rest of the set only to find the missing cloak issue. Noooo!

The green version of this set is also missing an item! :frowning:

As of 07-04-2023 and 10.1.0, this cloak is still missing, and cannot complete the set.

1 Like

And here we are, halfway through July, and I’ve just found out this is still unattainable. C’mon Blizz, you already have the cloak created, it’s sitting in your files somewhere, just assign it to the rep vendor, please! You’ve had it visible in the sets for months, let us complete the set! And the emerald set as well.

Still no word on this? Wtf. BLIZZ please allow us to get the Cobalt Winglord’s Cloak and the Emerald Winglord’s Shoulders and Emerald Winglord’s Chain (belt), so we can complete these sets. WHERE ARE THEY?

Please add the Cobalt Winglord’s Cloak, the Emerald Winglord’s Shoulders, and the Emerald Winglord’s Chain to the game. Having the sets incomplete is driving me crazy!

2 Likes

Please add this appearance to the game!! And the two missing Emerald Winglord pieces as well!! Thank you!!

2 Likes

please add the missing items to the game! They are even on the appearances tab, even just stick them on a vendor or something!

As of 11-29-23, the Cobalt Winglord’s Cloak is still missing.

There are two or three items missing from the green set. My working theory is that they were meant to be put on rares in the starting zone (as some other pieces are) and they simply forgot to add them. Wish they would fix it. I think they will one day, randomly. Could be months or years.

Bumping this. Blizzard, add the item to the game please

1 Like

Came looking for this as I can’t complete the set. Apparently this cloak does exist as part of the boosted set for Evokers. So, the item to complete the set is not only class-specific, but requires a $60 purchase. This should be removed as a requirement for the set, or it needs to be made available another way.

3 Likes

Bumping. Please add to game or remove from set.