Club for people that used Creation Catalyst on non-tier gear

No kidding and now I think any posts Blues make on features in game that are more then 3 words needs to have a tdlr that is all emojis because it looks like words are hard for some people .

2 Likes

I think you forgot about something called “responsibility”

Complaints =/= a problem that needs to be solved. If that were the case, I think we’d just log on day one of the patch with our entire mythic level tier set.

1 Like

It converts the items to the corresponding raid pieces for transmog as well as towards bis for those slots.

There is a timer that won’t let you accept until it runs out to give player time to mouse over and check it the item goes towards bonuses .

What do they need to do , dummy proof the dummy proofing ?

1 Like

Took me about 20 minutes just to find the place to do this. Blizzard doesn’t give players any info at all

If you want to upgrade you have to do the quest to repair it first :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I got 1 piece of tier! not bad considering the rest of my gear is toast.

Gosh almighty did blizzard mess up with this too according to GD.

Unofficial wtf . That is the site Blizz sends us to for most if not all information .

THey are more of a mouthpiece for WoW then Blizzard is themselves.

2 Likes

I believe you may be misusing that word. If you suggest there is a responsibility to read wowhead and a blue post before you can use Creation Catalyst, I think you’re a bit off.

You are looking for accountability, actually. This is where the people that made the mistake are given a course of action where they can address a mistake already made - or live with the bungled artifact.

Im new to club xD
lost a 20 ilvl upgrade on gloves, but i still have 4 pieces

why didn’t you read the sticky?

I’m 100% guaranteed not to make this mistake because I have no gear that can be turned into tier. :slight_smile:

Blizzard didn’t implement the CC to help casual players get tier sets without running challenging content. It’s all just an elaborate joke they implemented so the WoW elites could have a laugh at their expense. How can you not see that???

Uhh
 did you not do the ZM campaign, one questline of which was completely centered around accessing the Creation Catalyst and has you physically go there???

1 Like

what? there is a quest that takes you there

2 Likes

You get a preview of what the resulting piece will be though? So you saw a non-tier piece would be the output and still made it? You got to 267 ilvl 2300 rating without knowing where tier goes?

I’m so confused.

5 Likes

responsibility

1. The state of being , accountable, or answerable.
  2. The state of being liable, culpable, or responsible for something in particular.

It’s your responsibility to read the the tooltip of the item you’re getting before upgrading, that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

Is this another place where we pretend a relatively small number of people doing whatever it is we’re above doing are a massive number of raging, failed human beings?

1 Like