Clowns in PvP

:eyes:

I believe it tbh

I just gotta laugh at this. You are complaining that you won’t have an advantage in low level PVP?

You can talk like this when you have grouped RATED content, but not low level casual bg’s. That’s just dumb.

But if Blizz wants to have real progression, than they need to have games where the casuals and low level alts can start at - without having to contend with overgeared players.

Like what’s the point of going into low level bg’s when geared? You just want to bully other players? Compensate for something?

It’s boring. It’s like using a cheat code. If you want organized competitive play, you need to sack up and go to the big leagues. Casual low level bg’s aren’t for you.

2 Likes

you must NEVER run any BG from 10-59, Im NOT saying be fully geared BiS but the clowns that show up from 10-59 are missing 60% of their gear or wearing grey start zone items:

• I have witnessed a level 10 wearing only 4 pieces of gear and they were ALL grey/white NON-stat gear… at level 10 that gives them 500 HP and about 10 DPS. That kind of player is absolutely worthless and gets killed instantly.
  • I have seen level 20’s still missing 4-5 pieces of gear and maybe 1-2 grey/white NON-stat items, this gives them about 900 HP and still doing only 40 DPS.
  • I have seen people in the 30’s still missing gear or still wearing items from the “Exiles reach” nooby start zone i-level 6 gear (YES @ 30)
  • I have seen plareys in the 40’s missing items STILL, or wearing gear from level 10, I have seen players in FULL BOA and ALL of it was NOT upgraded 0/5 and stopped leveling when they hit 25.

SERIOUSLY asking for a MINIMUM i-level is too much ? ? ? ? ?

PvP is a TEAM event, when clowns show up it’s pointless and a waste of time.

1 Like

Imagine caring that much about low level pvp.

1 Like

You should have listened to that before opening this thread.

1 Like

If he was naked you could report him for sabotaging gameplay. Being in 0/5 is like being naked in a sense

I didn’t read he was naked, just extremely poorly geared for his level. Anyway, good luck on that reporting if it means that much to you :slight_smile:

Idgaf enough to report people ever but im just making the argument that it is sabotaging the game. Especially when the lower bravkets are filled with 70s hardstuck at 1k rating

Why do you find this funny? They are both sides of the same coin. They both contribute to frequency with which one team loses before the BG even begins. Players having no gear AND a system that caters to twinks is just pouring gasoline on the dumpster fire that is random BGs. Blizzard could improve random BGs by a lot by addressing either issue, or…gasp…both!

I just got kicked out of a BG for suggesting that Blizzard shouldn’t allow people with 80k hp and 190k hp to be in the same game.

1 Like

The reason it’s funny is because we’re watching ten year olds throw temper tantrums over low level pvp. :slight_smile:

Your trolling would be tolerable if you were at least funny. Dior had fantastic schtick.

I’m not even trolling though. I’m being completely serious, lol.

Grade A material. Truly!

I’m retired… I don’t want to babysit children… I want to ENJOY a TEAM event…

I don’t want to babysit a bunch of clowns in preschool.

this USED to be an adult game, kids are SUPPOSED to be supervised by an 18+

READ the terms:

You must be and hereby affirm that you are an adult of the legal age of majority in your country and state of residence. If you are under the legal age of majority, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this agreement.

You may establish an Account only if: (i) you are a “natural person” and an adult in your country and state of residence

1 Like

This is meant in jest but when I read that my first thought was a “stay off my lawn” sign in your yard. :joy::joy:

my yard is filled with rocks IRONIC i know. “stay OFF my desert”

Perfect example:

Rogue using an INTELLECT trinket.

he wasn’t very smart…

last damage of the entire team went 0-6 and grabbed the flag 3 times.

CLOWNs

1 Like

So go play rated, problem solved.

You will never get what you want playing low level casual bg’s.

1 Like

5 minute ques as opposed to waiting to find whatever cheese ball comp some streamer
or icy veins says is good. random bgs at every level are what most people want to play. a mount and a tmog mean nothing to me.

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder why rated content isn’t more popular?

Still, you shouldn’t expect organized and geared play from low level content - unless their is a new mode that mandates a certain level of gearing, and rewards strategy and team work.

But that seems to be beyond the capability of the current PVP design team.

I’ve seen some pretty cool ideas for alternate play and PVP content, but Blizz has been doubling down on the same old same old.

Well, except for not making new BG’s for casual play. A shame, since as you point out, epic and random bg’s remain the most popular form of PVP.

1 Like

Fixed that for ya.:wink: