Closing Out Thread

Summary

Closing Out Thread

You canā€™t delete comments I thought I thought only gms could delete comments? Idk something isā€¦ off about that. I can delete mine but I didnā€™t think a forum poster has the ability to delete other peopleā€™s posts in a forum. I thought a GM only had that ability?

I responded pretty nicely in the last thread. I gave advice and was trying to be nice about it and tried to mention stuff to make you feel better. Iā€™m not trying to derail the thread at all. You made another forum thread and youā€™re editing a post over and over again so this is hard to keep up.

There is nothing there. If it was there, the GM deleted it or you deleted it! I do not see it Iā€™m trying to see what youā€™re referring to. Iā€™m not trying to troll Iā€™m not trying to derail. Your other forum thread got shut down and you made another one. You were extremely rude to me in the one section when Iā€™ve tried to be as nice as possible to you.

Why do you keep editing this reply?! Itā€™s making it super confusing!

Summary

Closing Out Thread

So you went through and did that ok thatā€™s what I was confused about. See Iā€™m still newer to the forums so it was very confusing to see that then see a gm after that post and I thought the GM had went back but you edited them and deleted them. I got you now OK. Now I think we are on the same page or at least a similar enough page.

Edit: went back and edited it to the summary closed thing.

Edit 2: It 100% looked like a gm had shut the other down and deleted your comments then you made another thread that was similar but slightly different. Thatā€™s why I was confused and then our back and forth with what the last gm stated then other bits. Ok, moving forward I apologize for that. I mistook it because of what was happening in this one and what happened in the last one.

In Classic I was on Dragonblight (back then known affectionately as DramaBlight)

I had a guy in vanilla and BC who was obsessed with me. He knew I was married and uninterested but did not care. In his mind, we were meant to be. Iā€™ve been asking since vanilla for account wide ignores because he would remake characters to talk to me after I ignored everything he had.

He eventually started logging in his girlfriendā€™s account and doing it. Then he tried to get access to a real life friendā€™s account after that. It was messy. And itā€™s been long enough, we should have account wide ignores as a baseline feature.

Summary

Closing Out Thread

My apologies, the forums are a dumpster fire.
Yeah, though. Apologizing to the harasser is some big brain logic