Closing Free Character Moves to Heartseeker

I think faction specific xfers will help.

However, without valid data it’s anyone’s guess what server ratios actually are. This could result in iterations of the same problem where Heartseeker (HS) Horde xfer to the new server in mass, while HS Ally remain. In the end, HS is an Ally server and the new one is Horde.

If faction ratios were appended to the server selection list, then I think faction specific xfers could help. The community would be aware of the accurate server ratios and can make better informed decisions whether xfering will improve their experience or not. If ratio data is provided, at least it will be on us when servers exhibit imba conditions.

The total population of the servers is also worth consideration, once layers are phased out HS will already feel extremely overpopulated. The majority of servers are at High pop during peak times, depending on how Blizzard is intending on managing the removal of layers, the current population will already be problematic.

Faction specific xfers, adding official faction ratios to servers, and additional servers, will all be steps in a positive direction to mitigate the issues of faction balance and overpopulated realms.

It’s too late. They had options in the preliminary stage and now it’s too late.

They need faction-specific queues to help with the balance. However, people at hesrtseeker left due to the imbalance. Making a faction-specific queue will now hurt them.

1 Like

Its a shame most people dealing with transfers are those of us who subbed early to get name reservations and had to deal with there only being 6 servers. Now the realm balance has been completely ignored in order to take heat off the mega servers. Overall this entire launch has been very unprofessional and we should continue to post our concerns as paying customers. If pink floyd re releases darkside of the moon it still sells over a million copies. I just dont understand why classi was swept under the rug.

2 Likes

The faction imbalance will kill this game. On skaram its something like 80/20 horde ally. The transfers only hurt it even further. I would prefer a q time later in the day over a dead imbalanced server.

2 Likes

Why was this thread suddenly unstickied before the deadline even hit? Has there been some change to the plan? There’s still no clarification about the other servers that have transfers open to Heartseeker.

1 Like

Good thing its 85% alliance now with no way for horde pop to catch up. Should of ended xfers a long time ago. I don’t mind being an underdog but when i can’t even quest or get to a dungeon without being corpse camped by 4-5 alliance who have nothing better to do than greif every horde they see i really don’t just consider it wpvp at that point. I’ve even won a few 1v2’s against higher level enemies but there is 0 chance at the odds i have to go up against everytime i try to do anything onHeartseeker as a horde player. Especially when i type /who there are 4 horde at the same level in the entire zone when i was just ganked by a 5 man. How did you guys not see this coming? Now every pvp server is completely homogenized by one faction, how is that fun for anybody?

2 Likes

Glad other realms not listed in this ended their transfers at the same time. Priest is now stuck on skeram since it had auctions with all my other chars on heartseeker. Figured with this post I should transfer all my chars before they end the transfer for skeram too. But nope…

You really can’t do the math for your time zone?

Yeah, the miscommunication was kinda amateur. This whole situation with the transfers and how they played out was kinda amateur to be honest. Blizzard could have limited the transfers to Horde only once they witnessed the landslide of Alliance leaving all those servers.

It’s really like Blizzard shuts down a month before Blizzcon.

1 Like

How it is on every horde dominated server, but when us alliance players make posts like this we’re whining

4 Likes

Can’t like this enough.

My whole guild moved from Sulfuras to Heartseeker. We wish to move back. There were way too many alliance when we got there, now that imbalance has grown tremendously.

Since Blizzard is making no effort to fix this issue that has ruined our gameplay (as we are ganked and camped almost everywhere we go).

How do we get a transfer back to Sulfuras where we came from?

2 Likes

Honestly people are just being ignorant, i actually left stalagg because it wasn’t fun whatsoever after the first rounds of transfers destroyed any hope of that server being balanced and all i saw were green names left and right. I’ve been on both sides of the coin and tbh it sucks either way. Some people and mainly horde just don’t look at the big picture and realize that player v player realm requires actual other players for pvp to take place and be fun for all involved. The horde players that consider jumping one guy with their 5 other friends and nuking them as pvp should come to my server and see how stupid they look when they call you guys “whiners”.

6 Likes

One thing it seems a lot of people aren’t considering:

If the total population of pvp players in the game is 1 million horde and 500,000 allies(I made those numbers up for simplicity btw), then no amount of shuffling or transfers is going to result in more than a couple of balanced servers. it’s mathematically problematic. There will always be imbalances(usually horde-favored, Heartseeker is the exception) with the current population demographics.

1 Like

Heartseeker now feels severely imbalanced due to the flood of Alliance that have come in.

2 Likes

I don’t want to. I just want the answer right away, I’m lazy.

Do something about the population imbalances on the pvp servers ffs blizz

2 Likes

Thank you for killing Stalagg with these transfers. Typical blizzard solution to a problem.

2 Likes

merge 75% of the alliance from heartseeker back to stalagg since they keep making threads trying to jebait horde to transfer there.

They also killed Heartseeker.