[ Closed Ty ]

Howdy (: Resto shammy here looking for a new raiding guild. I currently have AOTC in Castle Nathria and hoping to progress through mythic in the near future. I do not mind progressing through bosses I’ve already downed! I prefer to remain Horde, but I won’t be opposed to transferring servers.

Past experience includes 10/12M in Nya on a MW monk. Thank you all for your time!

EDIT: Currently going through the list and sending out responses. Ty all for your interest <3

1 Like

**Hard Pass US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H **

We raid 7-10 PST Tues, Wed, Fri

Who we are:

Hard Pass While Hard pass itself is newer our core leadership comes from a experienced and skilled background in progression raiding dating back to BC and some Vanilla.

We’re sarcastic, opinionated, honest but most importantly respectful. Our goal isn’t to be your overlord it’s to lead you and everyone else in the group to success. In order to do that there is an inherit level of trust that must be shared between both player and RL/GM. You must trust that your RL knows what they’re doing, but that does not mean they’re not open to ideas or criticism so long as it is constructive and not coming from a place of malice or frustration.

Your voice is important to the guild, your ideas matter because your insight could be what makes or breaks a progression boss fight even new thinkers or just that one outside of the box thought. We want it, every good guild needs it.

We want to build a true community of players, both Raiders of the hardcore variety and casuals alike. We want M+ pushers and PvPers. Our goal is to build a symbiotic guild of people where you can find that classic and old fashioned sense of togetherness that you used to only get from guild pre-cata.

So if you want a fresh start, a clean slate or you just want a new home. We’ve got you covered. Skilled players, new players, returning vets you’re all welcome. We don’t believe in leaving our weakest out to dry, we believe in education and development to help our weakest become our strongest.

Hey, our guild is currently 9/10 H (some of us have AOTC already) and 1/10 M, and raid on Tues/Wed from 9 PM - 12 AM EST, pm me @ thefonzii#1173 if interested.

Hey how can i get in touch with you? Add me on discord Justin#1943

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey, we are always looking for exceptional healers that are extremely active! Check us out, if interested shoot me a message on discord DaBeez#3343

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705

Elevate is a brand new guild looking to provide motivated players an environment where they can constantly improve as they take on the game’s hardest content.

Elevate’s culture is centered around self improvement. Every player on the roster is constantly striving to improve, this motivates others by proxy and creates a guild where constructive criticism can be taken well as the intentions behind it are known.

That being said toxicity is not welcome in Elevate. Being toxic is not productive nor is it fun for anyone. Progression is meant to be productive and is treated as such. We are here to work as a guild to kill the hardest bosses we can.

Doing the most includes keys nearly every night with many nights two or more guild groups running, timewalking raids when they drop too much relevant loot, and killing as many Castle Nathria bosses each week in order to go into the next stronger.

The roster consists of several previous CE players, as well as players who are extremely motivated to be pushing it for the first time. We are looking for any RDPS looking to put in the work required for CE.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday - 9pm-12am EST

Wednesday - 9pm-12am EST

Sunday - 9pm-12am EST

If interested please contact Luqas#8882 on discord or Luqas#11603 on Bnet

add me on discord m8 pinksocking#1174

Hey there, Zetoria!

Corrosive [H] is a newly formed 10/10H guild of friends from over the years looking for players to round out our Mythic roster as we move to seriously progress to Cutting Edge for Castle Nathria.

On average, our players are a minimum 800 io and running keystones most every day, several of our players are high arena rating on one or more characters, and most of us hold previous Cutting Edge achievements, or all-but-one mythic progression.

We raid on Tues/Wed from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (server time), with potential for an hour extension, or an extra raid night if a boss is close to dying. To be decided.

Recruitment Priority

Healers (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)
High Priority Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman

DPS (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)
High Priority Unholy DK (2)
High Priority Arms Warrior (1)
High Priority Ele Shaman (1)
High Priority Boomkin (1)

For more specific information, any questions, or prospectively joining the guild, please reach out to me on Discord!

Umphriez (GM) - Ump#2515

Heya, might have something interesting - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Hi Zetoria I think we could be a great fit for you if you’re still looking. add me and we’ll chat! Jaystir#1960-bnet or Jaystir#1204 - discord
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-710h-cn-lf-dpsheals/229349

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 8/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code: h5yZVMx

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: 0
(Flex open) pref Unholy dk / blood os

Healers: 3
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Resto Shammy for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and hope to talk to you soon!

Hello! If you are interested in a late night raid team, Esoteric (Illidan Horde) raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12pm CST. We are currently 2/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic. My BTAG is Bubblye#1850 if you are interested and would like to discuss further.

Hey there, Zetoria!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

We are 10/10H and looking for a strong Rshaman to push us over the edge!

=====================

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Shaman, Paladin
Mele - Warrior
Ranged- Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

mYtHiC rAiDeRs Application Form

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updated 1/11/2021

Zetoria,

We are currently looking for an Rsham for our team. We are 2/10M (10/10H) on Area 52.

Our wow progress has our raid times and all the info on the guild (add an “H” at the front please, wow forums doesn’t allow links to be posted): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider

Our recruiter is standing by if you have questions or if we look like a good fit and you would like to talk further:
Btag: Patticakes#1742
Discord: Patticakes#4610

Thank you and have a great day!

10/10H 1/10M LF a core resto sham

sun/mon 8-11pm est, goal is casual hour cutting edge

AwetosisTTV#1372