Closed thread

Hey, as the title says I’m part of a group of 3 looking to get into a guild that is aiming for AOTC, fine with starting in normals though. We all have previous CE and extensive mythic raiding XP, however, we are looking to take things much more laid back and casual this time around.

Group is as follows:

Bearlinban (myself)- Fury warrior/Guardian druid
Krakenjack- Boomkin/ Blood dk
Ophelia- Resto druid/ destro lock

Post your spams or reach out to bearlinban#1995 on bnet or Bearlinban on discord.

Wtb home pst

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

tacos are tasty

Can’t raid Saturday night unfortunately

Hey Bearly!

Below is our guild recruitment post with all the info and a way to connect with me if you have questions.

Understandable.

We will certainly be doing much less fun things at work while you folks are raiding. Thanks for reaching out though!

1 Like

Hey not sure if you found a home yet? If not check our info below

Not sure if you found a home yet if not check our ad below. We are seeking a priest

Space Nuggz - Sargeras

DPS

We are currently 7/8N 1/8H

We are a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years. We are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

Our current raid goal is AOTC with the possibility of mythic & of course we will be pushing keys in M+

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

We are currently seeking for our raid group:

Dps (open to everyone at) but more in need of listed below for raid
High

Range dps - any

Healer
Flex dps/backup heal if needed

Tank
Flex dps/tank M+ or back up raid tank

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

Hello

Tank Main LF more members to fill a dungeon group. I’m trying to be an active player and enjoying the new expansion and so looking to fill more roles. Very Chill and easy-going. Building relationships towards playing the game together is the goal.

Currently running Heroics to gear up for the harder stuff.

No worries good luck with your guild search.

Sesh area 52 - we can accomodate all three of you we raid thursday friday 8-11 est curently 4/8hc 8/8 n if your interested add me
Jase7621#11686

Felweed Cartel would love to have you! We are very laid back and fun loving with prior AOTC and CE. Just taking our time and having a good time playing together. Currently 6/8N 1/8H, my battle tag is Akuma#1322 if you want to come check out the discord and maybe join up just give me a shout :leaves:

Heywire is a newly formed guild but far from new to the game. Leadership has been playing since BC, we are looking to build a solid heroic raid team and then push into mythic raiding. This is the start of the season, so we are not “behind” and have the opportunity to push content early. We are recruiting for core raiding slots not backups. We are looking for the following specs directly. We are open to others as well especially since we are not in Mythic yet so raid team size can be bigger.

This is a mature group, please keep the toxic attitudes away. We are looking to progress in a semi-hardcore fashion. We will do a lot of M+ as well so if that is your preferred scene we will do that as well.

Raid Times are Tue|Thursday 7:30-10PM CST

Add my batletag if you’re interested Oenamaous#1333

-Shadow Priest

-Havoc DH

-Resto Sham

-Mistweaver Monk

-Surv/Marksman Hunter

• Outlaw Rogue
  • Demo Warlock
  • Fury Warrior
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Prot Warrior