CLOSED - Thanks!

Decided to go on hiatus from the game for a bit. Thank you to all of you who reached out. Happy Holidays, and enjoy your raid season!

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/just-people-us-h-illidan-aotc-910n-mythic-mythic-raid-progression/772727

Hello Ildaara,

Please check out the link and feel free to reach out if you would like to collaborate sometime.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Mekkie. I’m not here to spam, just wanted to reach out and say a few things, I am from Imminent Failure on Stormrage Alliance. We are 6/10N at the moment and we Raid Fri/Sat 10pm-1am. I wanted to reach out and see if you would be interested in chatting based on preferred raid times, experience as a holy paladin and just seeing the sheer dedication excites me, to have not just a great healer but a very active one as well benefits all.

If interested please feel free to contact me below

Thank you!

Bnet - Optykal#1104

Discord - Mekk#4763

Hello. My guild Vzn on Tichondrius (horde) is looking for a hpal/priest to round out our raiding team. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PST to 1030 PST. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier with only a 9 hour raiding schedule. We require 2 characters to be raid-viable. In addition to raiding we also do M+ with several people pushing keys whenever they get the chance.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit I can be contacted at:
Discord: Ryuk#9250 or battlenet: Ryuk#12683

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 6/10N 1/10H raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:

1 Healer

Select DPS

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Demon Hunter

Heals - Resto shammy/Holy pally

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hi ill!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there. We’re a very active guild comprised of working adults with 2 raid teams. Our team is currently looking for some healers.

About Us

Current Progression: 10/10N 2/10H

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. With that being said we are focusing on mythic progression, every guildie who wants a raid spot should understand that mythic keys are a requirement for mythic raiding. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc .

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With Flask, Food, Pots, Runes, Etc
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
    *Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Working Microphone, Fluent in English
  • 18+
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Currently seeking: bench/alt player for progression

Healers: Holy pally, Holy Priest, Disc Priest.

Top Dps Priority: Range DPS Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest.

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
Btag: Calamity#12814

Hello there

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-210h-1010n/720118/103