(Closed) Looking for new raid team and home

Hello, my name is Tuck.

I have been playing since the tail end of TBC and have been raiding since the tail end of Cata.

I want to be upfront, i am in the military and im married with kids. So both of those will take priority but i devote spare time to making sure i am caught up and ready to go and contribute to my team. I take pride in fighting at the top of the charts regardless of role.

My availability is weeknights after 8pm cst.

My intentions as of right now are survival hunter going into tww but i have mained ret pally/warrior/dh as well in the past. I play all at a high level and intend to have all of them up and running during season 1.

I have many AOTCs and i have some experience in mythic too but the previous teams i was a part of didnt have a full roster 100% of the time to always be able to push, i am up for mythic progression along with heroic. I also play ALOT of M+ with multiple ksms amongst numerous classes during many seasons.

Lastly, i just want to say i play wow to have fun, not as a job. I am looking for more than a team to play with, but a group of fellow minded people that enjoy hanging out playing games together. So please if you think i would be a good fit let me know!

You can post here or add me on discord at tuck0460

Hey there - I believe our raid times start an hour earlier then you had listed, but if its something that can work please feel free to reach out.

My name is Booty, I am with Ex Inferno on Area 52 and the raid leader of Team Yellow.

Team Yellow is one of the newest raid teams here at Ex Inferno. Currently the team’s goals for S1 in TWW is to achieve AOTC and push into Mythic as far as possible. As the team is established, a larger focus on Mythic content will be enforced. Players with like-minded attitudes, a desire to push harder content while also having a lively and enthusiastic approach to raiding are welcome to join our adventure.

We also have Team Grey - Which is a M+ group that runs on Fridays and Mondays, this includes various skill levels based on your IO. We typically have anywhere from 50-100 people online for Grey on a given night. There are also about 6 other raid teams within Ex Inferno, so if Yellow isnt the right fit, im sure another team might work :slightly_smiling_face:

If any of this interests you and you would like to chat please let me know!

Raid Times would be 8:00pm est - 11pm est Tues/Wed

Bootycutie (Discord)

Hello!
No Accountability was founded 6-23-24 with the intentions on AOTC every season and a heavy emphasis on Mythic+. We will also do some Mythic progression after AOTC.

Raid times 8-11EST FRI/SAT

This is a brand new Guild so please keep that in mind before wanting to join to just leave, its a building process <3
Non elitist.
Rather your brand new to the game or a returning player all are welcomed

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

-Open to all: Still looking for Healers & DPS

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

If interested contact our GM on discord.
Discord @ inosuke94
Bnet @ SmokeyDaTree#11688

Discord Request sent! Lets have a chat!

I’m looking for all roles and classes to raid in TWW. Semi hardcore, mostly chill, looking for progression and shooting for AOTC. Brand new guild. Only three members right now, so starting fresh. Plan to raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7-10pm PST.

Mmoargynn#1987 on bnet
Mmoargynn on discord

Hello Tuck ! I won’t waste your time or mine with days/times post. I sent you a friend request on discord. (Antom121 is me since you probably have several randoms by now)
Thanks for your service from one vet to another and hope all is well for the family.

Our guild has a pretty fun atmosphere, and we do loads of content together. We host weekend events as well! Hopefully our times work.

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Unfortunately your times are too late for me and my buddy. Thanks for reaching out though!

1 Like