Closed Beta Shutting Down Today

Will… will it hurt papa?

4 Likes

I’ve never wanted summer to end so badly.

R.I.P me come Aug 27

2 Likes

Who cares if Hunter and Warlock pets are broken and may never get fixed. Every one will be playing Warrior and Rogue any way.

I’ve never been in a Blizzard beta that fixes every problem before closing it. And I end up in a lot. This is the first one since Cataclysm that I didn’t get an invite, that’s counting overwatch, hearthstone, HoTS… The testing is to identify the bugs. They’ll be fixed by the time it goes live. Their betas tend to end with A LOT of bugs, and they’re gone by the time the game goes live.

1 Like

While I share the optimism, its tempered by the BfA Beta’s lack of fixing. Alpha was great, I don’t think anything I reported didn’t get fixed, but the Beta reports did not get fixed by release.

1 Like

I would like to congratulate Az from HeelvsBabyface for getting his beta invite today, I hope he enjoys his whole 5 minutes of playing the Classic WoW beta.

1 Like

Mr. Kaivax
I don’t feel so good.
I don’t know what’s happening.
I don’t wanna go.

About time.

1 Like

Was fun… looking forward to launch

Thanks you for inviting us all and see you at 7 :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for buying all my pots lulu

Well as it appears you did not let in all that many, How come you are posting that here? Just trying to rub it in our faces? and for this secret event thing, again if we can not participate how is this “Blue” worthy? Just trying to make it look like you are communicating with us?

Out of all the things on here that needs a Blue reply, this is the last thing that required a blue response. Especially when the closing date was all ready known.

4 Likes

Ragnaros tearing up Orgrimmar. Wish I was there. :wink:

One of the advantages of streamers: More than just the closed beta can see these events.

1 Like

The beta server atm

Quite the way to end beta Azeroth, purge it with fire!

1 Like

What happened to #nochanges?

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

1 Like

Yeah… cause I want to listen to all the potty mouth that they have going on as well as homophobic garbage and insults on other folks, Nope I will pass this “streamer” garbage.

5 Likes

Why 4pm on a friday? A lot of us are still at work and can’t participate in the event and won’t be able to sign into beta one last time before it shuts down.

Perhaps because the Dev team finishes work at 5pm too…

Beta is not for you, it’s for them.

So what? They could set a automatic timer to shut off the servers at 9pm or whatever. They don’t have to physically be there to throw a switch.

So far, all that has happened is Rag - in SW, for the alliance :smiley: