Cloning Service+Classic Era

I want you to play from lvl 1 to 60. What is so discouraging about that? Unless you, like, don’t enjoy playing the game (of which leveling is a major part)…

1 Like

This thread makes me chuckle because I took a brief break, between the end of vanilla and the start of TBC Classic and missed out on the cloning by FIVE DAYS lol… good times.

I went on to play TBC and Wrath. I realized, prior to reaching 80, that I wasn’t having as much fun so decided to switch back. It would be nice to have the gold that my main had when the server moved to TBC but I don’t mind leveling up again and getting all that stuff again. I enjoy leveling, farming, all that good stuff so no biggie to me if cloning is never again an option.

3 Likes

this is the right attitude to have

I’ve already played 6 characters 1-60. Besides, it’s not up to you to decide, you arent Blizzard.
I’m leveling 3 characters presently. Not that it’s your business.

Already told you, I not interested in the garbage they call WotLK Classic. So yeah, they are in limbo as can’t play them on Classic Era.

2 Likes

Just level a new toon man it’s not that big a deal

Oh, I am, I’m a long time altoholic. Just would have been nice to come back and get on the leveled ones too.

1 Like

Pretend it’s 2006. You quit the game at the end of vanilla. 2 years later you come back when Wrath is live.

This is exactly what what happened back then. The difference today is that you can make a new character on classic era - you didn’t have that option in 2008!

Nope. The 2006 characters weren’t part of the cloning deal. So there is a huge difference.

3 Likes

Neither were yours. You didn’t clone them!

sounds like you want your level 60s cloned so you can harvest them for gold and mats :expressionless: how about no

The sooner folks accept they will not have their character clones restored, and either move on to something else, or re-level on Classic Era… the better. Just go relevel. They’ve made it clear the clone service isn’t coming back (total Bs I know, but let’s get real)

2 Likes

God your so annoying go sit on a rusty nail or something no one likes you. Quite literally never have anything positive to add to any conversation. Get your grumpy bi*** a** out of here, people can enjoy the game how they choose to.

1 Like

except i did and i got a higher rank than you did

1 Like

Wrong, I was barely able to get three of them their 60 riding, three are riding their 40 mounts. I was just wanting more time to develop them.
Good grief, you’re a really negative person projecting imaginary faults on to other posters. What a lousy way to spend your free time. 🫤

Most of us realise this. We most certainly can express our disappointment with the decision though.

Already on it friend. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

I think they said they were purging the data of all the uncloned toons so I believe it’s just not possible.

I took a chance and cloned all my alts for $5/each hoping Era would eventually prosper. Turned out to be a good bet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good job. you bought the era dip and are now in big profits

1 Like

Adding my name to the list of those wanting the clone service to return.

It was a hard sell to convince me to pay $15 per character to have as a back up “in case” Era ever became popular again. Of course I am happy to see that it is now, but it’s been nearly 4 years since TBC launched. That’s a pretty long investment, and I ended up quitting some time during TBC. Now that Era is popular again, having the service gone makes no sense. Invest when something is practically dead, then take it away when it’s popular?

Please bring it back. I would consider paying this time, even, only because I actually am ready to go back to Classic. Throwing away 1.5 years of work on my characters feels like a massive slap in the face. This should’ve been free and we wouldn’t be having this discussion, but whatever.

Bring it back!

2 Likes

it makes perfect sense
we want you to level from 1-60 again
not interested in that? well then you’re not the kind of player we want in classic era anyway

Data is gone plus if you really wanted you could have just leveled on SoM and moved over using the 100% quest XP

1 Like

“We” who are sitting on our cloned 60s want you to level again.
What a bunch of hypocrites.
How about you delete your Classic character, like Blizz did to ours and level again? No? Well then, you don’t really want to enjoy Classic then, do you…

There are a bunch of us already doing that. Doesn’t mean we can’t come to the forums and remind Blizzard that this decision was a stupid one.

3 Likes