Clone Support Page Information

and again cause somehow people still dunno what a clone is.

2 Likes

Thanks! I was hoping I wouldnt be the only one trying to keep this visible lol

Because I plan to Copy and understand why someone would want to Copy, I’ve been ALL up in how this Cloning/Copying system works.

EDIT: I have ALL kinds of links.

I added the video on the top because it actually explains it really well. I figure that’ll help the reading impaired.

1 Like

Is there an actual article expressing JCing will be avail during Pre-Patch? The Video says it, but I’m wondering if there’s an official Blizz article stating this.

I can’t either but with the access to the exodar I don’t see why not. They’d have to turn off the JC specific vendors and all the recipes that are over 300 on all the other vendors at the same time. Like Primal Might and Heavy Knothide Leather patterns are both able to be bought in the Exodar and Silvermoon City. If they are letting us level Draenei and Barbies on prepatch I see no reason why they’d force us to wait till TBC launch to do JC.

LOL “Barbies” xD

I mean they are. If Draenei are space goats then belfs are barbies.

Didn’t see if this was answered. Say I decide to transfer my toon to the classic era realm, will the name be freed up on the tbc realm or would I also need to delete the inactive tbc clone first?

There is no transferring to the classic era. Your toons will be copied to both eras by blizzard. All you have to do is log in to the era you want to play and activate your toon there. The name will not be freed on TBC as your toon will still exist there. It will just be inactive until you decide to activate it. That does not mean blizzard may not free up names of inactive toons at some point in the future.

TLDR: Your toons will still keep their names in TBC even if they are inactive.

@Rozen, I have dumb question. Say I made the decisions on who is staying in Classic and who is going to TBC and it so happens that the toon that is the Guild leader happens to be one that is staying behind. Not fully knowing how the cloning worked before I made the decision mind you. Is there a way to have one of my other toons take over Guild Leader status WITHOUT paying to make a copy and transferring the power?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.