Cloak of Coordination macro please

Hello can anyone help me. I have been looking for a cloak of coordination macro that will equip the cloak, use the cloak, and then equip my previously equipped cloak after I have finished teleporting to Orgrimmar / Stormwind. Please and thank you

A macro won’t be able to do all of that.

To equip the cloak and then use it

/equip cloak of coordination
/use 15

And technically you have to click the macro twice. Once to equip and once to teleport. And it will only work if you are not in combat. You can’t have a second /equip in there because it won’t allow it and if you do teleport the “casting time” stops the next action.

And to switch back, in a separate macro either
/equip <name of other cloak>
Or use the equipment manager to create a set and use /equipset like this:
/equipset MyRegularCloakSet
or if you really want to be fancy, create spec-specific sets.
/equipset [spec:1]Spec1SetName;[spec:2]Spec2SetName;[spec:3]Spec3SetName

Using just /equip would require updating the macro when you got a new cloak. Using /equipset requires updating the equipment manager when you get a new cloak.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for clearing this up for me. I thought it was possible to do it all in one. I love you long time :slight_smile:

1 Like

This issue is still (probably always will be) a current one, so I was just looking for something like this and found a really neat addon that launches with the macro word: /tele that opens a window with all of your teleports to click on – every type you have on each character: cloaks, tabards, spells, you name it. Hope others find this handy too. At CurseForge (now combined into Overwolf) search for this: Tome of Teleportation

1 Like

I use this one

#showtooltip Wrap of Unity
/use 15
/run local n,i;for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do i=GetContainerItemLink(b,s);if i then n={GetItemInfo(i)};if n[9]==“INVTYPE_CLOAK” then UseContainerItem(b,s);end;end;end;end;

This will equip and use cloaks in my inventory. I click the macro to put on the teleport cloak, again to teleport, and again to put my normal cloak back on.

No need to update the macro or equipment manager every time I get a new cloak.