Clique problems with pet abilities?

I tried making a post to the author of the addon on Curseforge, but keep getting an error, even after trying on a different browser, so I thought I’d ask here, in case someone else knows the answer or an alternate way of contacting the author.

I cannot figure out how to bind pet abilities like Spirit Mend in Clique since the changes to it’s interface, as pet abilities do not show up in the catalog menu, and when I try to use a macro instead, it does not work for mouseover which is a large part of why I use Clique.

I have another hunter whom has had a Clique bind for Spirit Mend prior to the interface changes and her bind still functions as normal despite Spirit Mend not showing in the Catalog, and I cannot figure out how to replicate the binding on the new hunter.

Are you coding the macro to do mouseovers?

Yes, it’s the same mouseover macro I use for other characters and abilities, there’s also a weird hesitation very similar to input lag when I try to use it. This does not occur with any other binded abilities on my hunter, or other any character.