Climate Change is now, and it's real

It used to rain all the time in Elwynn , now it doesn’t.

Azeroth is in danger.

TLDR; Climate change in Azeroth is real, and Blizzard has ignored us for far too long.

Sincerely , Greta Gnomeberg.

14 Likes

Winterfall has snow, so you are wrong. Almost got killed by a polar bear earlier, you climate people make me sick!!!

2 Likes

ohhhh the can of worms this could open but actual science and data results are frowned upon by blizzard on the forums lol

2 Likes

Have you seen the sandstorms in tanaris recently?! Extreme weather patterns caused by GLOBAL WARMING. Keep fighting the good fight Greta!

2 Likes

How can anyone deny this?

Down inside of a mountain there is a literal LIVING EMBODIMENT OF UNNATURAL HEAT. There’s evidence all over the Burning Steppes (this name is NOT a coincidence!!) that indicates this warming was created by the dwarfs of the region and someone has tried to destroy it all!! COVER UP!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE THE FATE OF AZEROTH IS AT THE TIPPING POINT AND HUMANOIDS ARE TO BLAME

3 Likes

Climate change is a myth.

I killed it( Had a weeee bit of help). You are welcome.

1 Like

6 Likes

Once it starts raining in a zone it seems like it never stops.

1 Like

How can I believe you when it’s still there every week!?!

HOW?!?!?!

1 Like

I wish I had an electric engine in my mount.

TBH gnomes and dwarves really dgaf about the environment.

1 Like

Fake news. Leftist propoganda.

You know there are a few paladin mains reading this right now shaking their fist in anger as they frantically search for their MAGA hat. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

We must be well past the tipping point if it keeps coming back!

We’re down to 12 days now!

2 Likes

“I saw it!” - Me, just now.

Source: me, right here.

1 Like

Surely if we give our faction leaders more of our gold, Azeroth herself will notice and fix everything!

3 Likes

Ya. Tauren, Night Elves, and Trolls should be on a tree hugging faction together.

But I thought Azeroth was flat

1 Like

Don’t blame the humans. Humans have always been more environmentally conscious than all but the Nelfs and Taurans. No point in forcing Humans and Nelfs in riding 60% mounts or walking. Blame the dwarves, gnomes and goblins, with their furnaces and wacky environmentally unfriendly inventions. Tax them, not us. Also, dont blame the Orcs, as they have not invented the wheel yet, or Trolls, who only pollute their brains with all that weed.

You want to clean up Azeroth? Get rid of the cows. Something something, they fart too much. Wait, there are many in Elwynn. Ok, blame the humans.

1 Like

Is <Climate Change> the name of an Alliance premade discord server?

2 Likes