Clearing the Air

Sup MG!

I don’t even know where to begin, so, I’m just gonna ramble a bit. Okay? Grab ur popcorn/comfort food/blankie. Here we go.

Hey, I’m Irish, low key kinky, plebish girl. Irl, I’m married with a few kiddos and I love riding horses when I get the chance to get away.

I have come and gone on MG but ultimately this is where I want my permanent home to be for this toon.

I get some pretty interesting wisps daily. Keep the sexy ones coming. Love it. I might be a snob, but hey, that’s how I roll.

I have had some people wisp me “they ignore the rumors” regarding me. ermmm, okie. Haven’t given AF to ask what they might be. I’ve had some pretty interesting discord chats with peeps too. Someone informed me a girl on alliance MG went on and on about me for almost an hour in discord. Angry at me for (?) who knows wut.

I am here for fun. I do not erp/rp. Maybe one day I will rp. but, I love being surrounded by people who do both. It makes the communnity feel more alive.

As far as Horde side, I love the small community and trade chat is usually hilarious.

My husband and I have our own private guild and that is probably where I will remain.

I do flirt in WoW. If that is a sin. Oh well.

Wanted to clear the air on what I am about and I hope to meet more of you Horde side.

If anyone ever wants to chat in discord I am willing to: IrishDoll#6508

P.s. I really wish we had a “goldshire inn” Horde side. Aka the eternal BGs going on outside, rp/erp/fun hang out spot.

TL;DR I am here for fun. Tired of “rumors” and random wisps about it from the toxic ppl that start them. I love the Horde MG community.
Put me on ignore if I annoy you, yo. cheers!

ummm, okay

6 Likes

Maybe if you received the rude and hurtful wisps I have received you would understand. Over it. Just wanted to put this out there.

I’m completely out of the loop here (by design) so I’ll just add that I’m sorry to hear you’re dealing with rumors about you. It’s a sucky situation no matter what community it happens in. I’ve been there, IRL.

So is Silvermoon not the horde-side Goldshire equivalent that the Alliance thinks it is? :joy:

1 Like

It’s missing the eternal BGness.

1 Like

It really is. I am tired of it. Wanted to speak my truth <3

Silvermoon is usually very quiet. I think most are there for erp (which is fine) but there generally isn’t much socializing going on. I visit periodically in hopes of some more activity.

Hey there. Last Saturday at the storytelling in the Barrens, we shared a nod and a smile at one of the stories. Low-key roleplaying at it’s best.
I knew your name was familiar. I just couldn’t remember where I saw it. It was here. Good seeing you then, hope you enjoyed the storytelling as much as I did.

1 Like

I have, I just stuck it on ignore. honestly getting involved in that nonsence is kind of asking for more hurt feelings. best to just laugh at it and shine them on. Heck I remember when both of my chariters from YEARS ago where hosted on Warcraft Sue’s of all places, had a good laugh and moved on. Most of the time its just trying to grab you for attention and get some milk out of it.

Like Halmir says your name is familiar but hell if I can put my finger on it other than storytelling like he says, good on yeah for out of city fun stuff. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s too bad Silvermoon will most likely never see an update, it used to be quite the place (aside from the sixty thousand strings of elf drama) to roleplay in BC.

The architecture and style used to be one of my favorites. Would be nice to be able to go up to the rooms on the top of the towers across the connected zones, or poke around the exterior version of Zul’Aman like you can with Zul’Gurub and Zul’Farrak. Or heck give us a phased version of the Sunwell island to muck around on now that we’re long past Kael’thas screeching at us about drowning and the Legion’s been kicked out.

1 Like

I remember you :slight_smile: I too love story time. It is so peaceful and a time to unwind.

1 Like

You said so yourself, you’re a snob.

Maybe you wouldn’t be getting dished toxicity if it wasn’t what you served.

Just a hunch though

Haters gonna hate.

I just want to have fun. I am only a “snob” to those who are to me first. Gotta fight fire with fire.

If you do not like me - put me on ignore. Ez clap. hair flip