Claws of Ursoc Can't Tmog

I’m sorry to bother everyone but I just want to know.

I have a polearm for my guardian spec, but I want to tmog it into claws of ursoc. Whenever I go to the tmogger, the option for “Legion Artifact” in the drop down doesn’t even show up!

I’m upset and confused.

Does it specifically need to be a staff? Cause the only staff I can get as a guardian in BFA is Waycrest Manor’s Blightreaper (which I can grind no problem).

its on this toon by the way <------

Not sure why you’re unable to transmog your polearm. My druid is able to tmog his polearm into the claws, so the problem can’t be the weapon type. Which polearm have you been trying to transmog? Maybe there is a problem with that specific one.

its the one from underrot, Vile Exsanguinator :frowning: I literally CANNOT transmog it to the claws. Im so upset.

Are you able to transmog any other weapon into the claws? If you can, then it’s an issue with the polearm itself. If you can’t, then there might be an issue with your character.

When did you create that character? Unlocking artifact appearances for use in transmogrification has been extremely buggy in BfA, but those that were unlocked/learned in Legion generally have no problem showing up.

That also begs the question. Is this your first druid? Did you ever unlock any guardian artifacts or artifact appearances before?

If yes, then it might be a UI issue.