Claws of Shirvallah version of cat form

It is still in Draenor, as a model and i was wondering if and when we will get this kind of cat form back as an option, please? I really liked Claws of Shirvallah form in WoD even though the talent itself was abit off-putting.

P.S. how do i post pictures here? i’m a forum newbie and idk how to show you the cat form picture i came across in Gorgrond.(it looks like a kitty worgen model, i’m sure everyone knows about it)

4 Likes

This this has something to do with forum trust levels. Not quite sure how that works ether.

Would be nice to see that form be a new form to unlock in SL I guess, I hope the they keep adding forms to earn at least.

Yes, I’ve been saying this for a while. IDK why it isn’t in as a glyph at least they were some cool cat forms.

Add it as a reward. Forms can be handled in the barbershop. No glyph needed.

Saying this, there were some extremely funky model issues for it, that I’d love to see improved upon.

I feel like not a lot of people know about the model. maybe because its a WoD thing?

You have to have a trust level of 3 to post pictures.

Back to the original post, I think it would be super cool to have the Claws of Shirvallah cat form.

1 Like

In bypassing level 3, it was based on the old Worgan model with the very same issues.

This is just one of the problems with the model, which is a side view of a crouch position:

https://i.imgur.com/tT4tTg3.jpg

gdam that’s ugly af.

They got rid of it because the majority didnt like it.

The majority just had some animation issues afaik, why not try to fix something they put some work into instead of completely scrapping it. For example, NPC called Prowler Sasha is what i would LOVE to look like as a feral druid.