Classic/SOD Graphics used by content creators

Hi, I watch videos and streamers use some graphic setting that makes the whole game look completely different and I cant make mine look the same way no matter what setting I have tried thus far and the Alienware PC, video card, and monitor are more than enough to handle all settings on max. Just cant figure out what is different with the other users playing unless it is some addon or something. Dont get me wrong, wow looks fine but it blows my mind on how different it looks for others. Thoughts?

This really depends on what video card and processor you have… Have you checked the required settings page for the supported processors and cards? My card is a little outdated so I’m running level 2 graphics and this is enough for me. Also a high resolution monitor would help support the card. May want to add extra ram too.

Have you tried asking in their chat? Or seen videos of how they do their UI?

I say this because from creator to creator it can vary significantly - someone might use a class WA pack, someone might still use ElvUI, different graphics cards and game priorities.

They could be downscaling to 98% from 100% it sharpens the game