Classic's Age Distribution is Wild

Kids nowadays are awful.

Unlike me, who was a perfect little angel when I was a teenager.

1 Like

They also have a know-it-all, can’t be taught anything attitude. There’s one where I work who refuses to listen to those of us who’ve been there for years and does things his own wrong way.

1 Like

I’m a baby boomer, born in 1959. All my 6 children are Millennials. I’d say most of them are definitely not like boomers. I’m happy to see how open minded and progressive they are. They’ve actually inspired me to snap out of my ultra conservative views.

9 Likes

Weird, I have this same problem with older people. The moment someone suggests the way they do something is fine because they’ve done it that way for years, I already know I’m in for a wild ride.

Being stubborn and close minded isn’t a generational problem.

4 Likes

The guy I work with is kind of useless all around. So he probably isn’t representative of the whole generation.

1 Like

It’s important to not become internet poisoned by people whining about those darn kids.

The reality is most people were somewhat incompetent and dumb when they were young adults.

3 Likes

Evidence?: Trust me Bro b-ong rip.

And Asmongold’s audience isn’t 16 year olds, they’re playing fortnite and league and watching tiktok and jake paul and don’t know or care who he is. His core audience is 25-40.

2 Likes

True, but he refuses to take advice to do his job more efficiently. I think that goes beyond being young and dumb.

1 Like

Fr though, hardest group to find in WoW are people in their early 20s, I’ve been playing this game for 7 years now and only once in early Shadowlands I found someone that was the same age as me(19 at the time).

1 Like

Just because im in my 30s doesnt make me a boomer. I despise these young simps who idolize these idiots that stream. Completely dislike them. They are toxic and annoying as all hell.

It’s not so much the streamers themselves i mind. It’s what follows them around that bothers me the most. Asmon created his own little cult following and people act like ride or die when it comes to him.

Simps.

1 Like

I feel attacked

4 Likes

16 year olds don’t watch Asmon.

You have to be the wall between the zoomer hordes and us ageing Gen X’ers.

2 Likes

Good.

I should edit and add - my 21-year-old kid raids in WotLK Classic and this absolutely checks out. He’s the one baby in the guild of dudes my age :laughing:

5 Likes

40 isnt boomer. you must be in your 20s complaining other people exist.

2 Likes

They’re not young. The people following Asmongold around are 35-year olds who played vanilla WoW.

1 Like

Help a (old?) lady out but what does this even mean?

1 Like

Well i am tall as one…

FORM RANKS

3 Likes

Asmon stans are people who follow Asmongold’s streams.

2 Likes

Whats an “Andy Boomer” (I even tried Googling it LOL)

1 Like