ClassicLFG

Neither does this add-on. You’re still supplying a chat channel with a pre-formatted message for others to respond to. oRA had auto invites and other automated replies and responses, as do any number of RP mods. You’re not making your case at all.

2 Likes

Do you even understand HOW the addon works? You still have to use /4, and all the addon does it parse the noise for you.

They won’t go back to the 1.12 API because it’s so much more powerful than the “bells and whistles from retail”. The current Classic addon API can’t do a fraction of the things that the Vanilla API could do.

1 Like

This x1000

1 Like

funny thing about all the people crying about the addon is the streisand effect it’s having on it

2 Likes

I found this for you!
Patch 8.1 and Cross-Faction Roleplay “Unfortunately, with Patch 8.1, all addons are now blocked from reading or processing any data from community chat channels”

You too, door dodger!

CROSS-FACTION

1 Like

Yep. the forums are the best advertisement for addons. Lol

Door dodger, learn to read.

Don’t need to sift through some shat addon when I’ll be running dungeons with my guild and friends. Plus it literally takes minutes to get a group together lol

2 Likes

Have you never played vanilla?

2 Likes

Yup, never ever had issues getting groups…Only the suckers sit at IF bridge for an hour…

I find this very hard to believe.

2 Likes

You only read the title didn’t you? The mod specifically handles cross-faction chat data for translation purposes. That’s not the same thing as posting things to chat, or re-skinning the chat into a new UI.

2 Likes

With your posting history if I told you the sky was blue you’d not believe me.

2 Likes

Longest I ever took to find a group was about 3 minutes tops, Usually was running UBRS as a hunter that could kite but I found groups for anything I wanted to do quickly usually in trade channel or guild chat.

Exactly…Friends, guild and guild alliances…Never had issues. Even pugs were formed in under 5-10 minutes if that…

1 Like

It sets a precedent for breaking addons with chat-reading functionalities. That’s the important part of it.

I’d have to agree, starman has double the posts that he has even likes.

Take a hint, you’re a minority with almost all your opinions and almost nobody agrees with anything you say according to your own post history.

2 Likes

If it does do this Blizzard will hammer it into the ground…