Classic Wow with new classes

Ayyyye bros, what if they released classic fresh with a few QoL changes like loot pickup radius.
Add Demon Hunters to Alliance and Death Knights to Horde

1 Like

All fine and dandy I could care less, not gonna be playing any more blizzard products after TBC is done, and I am even down to a single active account now. Feels good to have an end point in mind.

IMO don’t waste your time on Blizzard, enjoy what already is and then be done with them and find a much better game / company to play.

3 Likes

Both demon hunters and death knights are anathema and an existance proof of why retail is dead.

4 Likes

No, anathema is a priest weapon.

5 Likes

Back when I had faith Blizzard could create good content and enjoyable game play I might entertain ideas like this… but that ship has sailed imo. I once thought ‘shadow hunters’ (a hunter that used shadow magic) would be really cool as a class. But No, just No!

I want a #nochanges (where they clean out the bots!) Fresh lvl 1 with no mass server transfers or mergers.

If you are on a ‘crowded server’ re roll or pay to port. They ‘broke’ the server I had paid to transfer to… (because it was balanced) and then they blocked it so I cant even port back to where I came from (because they UNBALANCED it…) sigh

No just leave it alone with (if you MUST) MINIMAL corrections to the original game keeping with the intent of 2005 gameplay experience.

*and get rid of the damn right click reporting!! It is SO OVERLY ABUSED and impossible to appeal… /ignore is just fine! If you don’t want to talk to someone just put them on ignore. Simple.

1 Like

Losing over 50% of your customers only confirms that the senior management of this circus have completely lost touch with reality.

The state or quality of having existence or substance in this game is dead. No better time than now to invest your time into a private server or play a completely new game.

Ala Akbar

2 Likes

Nah I think they should keep it the same. If they want to build Classic Fresh with newer content then release it as a WoW 2.0, then they’ll need to implement those classes and the other races somehow.

It could be done, but I don’t trust blizzard to integrate them in a balanced way. Dh’s would need another spec added, their mobility nerfed, and can’t have all the stupid utility they have now.

Dk’s would need their kick reverted back into a melee range kick and legit have them play like level 60 dks lol. Bloods final talent is hysteria, frost gets hungering cold, and unh gets AMZ. I don’t think it would be perfect unless they play around with the pre cap talents, but I think dks would surely be an interesting thing to see in classic wow.

Everyone has their own idea of what Classic WoW should be. Some want new races/classes, some what new graphics, some want the game tuned around current skill levels, the list goes on and on. I do not think they can afford to add them all in, and picking and choosing will just keep a large portion from trying it.

Classic wow with arenas like the pre patch to bc, wasnt that fun

1 Like

Agreed in full

I would add if you’re still really into WoW…the private server scene is thriving. For the most part run by people who actually care about the game. For example, it’s amazing how easily and effectively private servers deal with bots. They’re basically non-existent.

1 Like