Classic WoW is set to totally overshadow modern WoW

His depression wasnt the game… it was his subscriptions plummeting. Get your facts straight.

Oh also he didnt get carried thru Mythic Uldir this time around. They could barely farm heroic ghuun.

I don’t trust Blizzard to develop Classic-style content anymore.

And you’re a fool if you think Blizzard won’t cut costs by forcing these changes on everyone, including the people who never wanted them to begin with.

1 Like

well then you shouldn’t be here.your voice means very very little

I’m sorry. I thought the demand that won Blizzard’s attention was the demand for Vanilla WoW, not the demand (or lack thereof) for TBC-onward.

Classic is very addictive. Most who opt to try it out will be hooked for the duration.

BFA is a very bad game though. Classic WoW is an amazing game where people will want to play for years. How can you even say the 2 games in the same sentence? Literally no comparison. There are millions waiting to play Classic it has a good chance of beating the 12.2 mil subs that WotLK had.

I will be gearing up in Phase 1 just so I can grind 10 hours a day for Phase 2 when PvP drops. This game will be massive beyond imagination.

1 Like

If they put content to community vote, I’m absolutely fine with additional content shipping on all servers. Uninvested players who want instant gratification will have quit by Naxx, they won’t really have a huge voting presence. It would be fine.

Blizzard is crapping the bed with retail due to a number of systemic changes they’ve made to the game that make it impossible to fix without destroying playerbase, so unless they implement the WoW token, LFR, sharding, and additional dungeon/raid difficulties, I believe the Classic team could create genuinely good gameplay and good new content. You need to take into consideration how pinned down the retail team is by their decisions to appease the uninvested casual player.

2 Likes

Well you are just flat out wrong. He took plenty of time off and literally has a video up talking about how he feels about BFA, how much time hes wasted on WoW, and how it feels like it means nothing because the games going downhill and has been for so long.

He has consistently stated it wasn’t just his viewer count and used the fact that he got few viewers during his gardening stream and still had a blast.

You maybe the most clueless person to ever attempt to correct me. Congratulations!

Blizzard has never designed by vote before. I don’t see them starting any time soon.

1 Like

You know I love Vanilla, butI pray that the higher end game content isn’t like we see on the streams. Or that maybe there is an underlying bug. Because as it is, it’s almost like Retail. Who needs to cc when you can chain pull packs with 0 downtime? If I can clear SM in 30 minutes, i’m gonna level slower, but man I’ll have enough money for my mount and get BiS in no time. I just need to run dungeons the entire time.

Blizzard has never given us legacy realms before and here we are.

1 Like

you would be wrong, i never cared about classic i am looking forward to playing it, and i would prefer tbc and wrath servers.
this all must seem contradictory to you.

Considering Vanilla’s been in demand ever since TBC dropped? You’re damn right it’s contradictory.

well that’s your problem, i cant /wont waste time trying to explain different opinions to you

Yeah more than that his comparison isn’t remotely accurate on the basis of Vanilla is being rereleased and many know what to expect.

If they rereleased BFA or WoD do these Retail guys actually think millions would be lining up throwing fits about not getting into the beta? Lol. Sorry, nothing about WoW past WoTLK will ever garner the same hype if its EVER re released again. They are objectively garbage compared to Vanilla/BC/Wrath.

3 Likes

Dude why you call those people toxic if you don’t know them? do you even have a brain? I wonder…

I suppose this is the logical endpoint of "This MMO will kill WoW!!!’

1 Like

Go look at his subscription graph on twitchtracker. Its all the proof you need.

How many bottles of Mrs. Buttersworth’s would you like with that controller?

There have only ever been threads asking for Vanilla servers. NEVER was a thread started asking for TBC, or Wrath. Especially not back during Cataclysm.

Vanilla private servers are also the most popular ones out there.

I’m sorry but you’re just not getting that TBC has nowhere near the demand you think it does.

1 Like