Classic wow is just broken

Terrain never stopped casts in Vanilla.

Vanilla PvP was never about skill. Idk why people think that. It was always about who could spend the most time efficiently grinding honor. If you wanted to show off your “skill” you picked the wrong game.

Don’t forget to delete your character on the way out!

110 % agree but in vanilla this never be exploit to the level of today , idk but for me broken in vanilla and broken today , this still broken devloper Never Wanted to the game working like this mean they fix it later , also pvp rank are not about good player but be afk or leech other , this is not the vanilla experience

This is all 100% the Vanilla experience.

1 Like

You can disagree all you want. However, I am correct.

not agree, because the meta from vanilla change today in 2020 ,player dont play the game like vanilla , so this can not give you a vanilla experience , not sure you understand what i saying . also 15 year ago not everyone have the knowladge to exploit all bug and after blizzard patch these issue , but now this game is just a mess for bug and exploit, so no vanilla experience there

My laptop just got water damage

Classic FTW!!!111

Once Arena comes out this same guy is going to complain about pillars blocking LoS.

4 Likes

How is this the lowest qaulity product from blizzard when it’s the PLAYERS that are not upholding “the classic experience” ?

1 Like

We’re trying…

Well yea people are more experienced playing wow today compared to back then. The players changed the game as much as blizz did over the years. It is what it is.

2 Likes

I wike bogos

what this is really about.
funny how after they threw the BG’s switch all the Alliance wpvp server imbalance issues suddenly disappeared and all the Horde BG’s issues appeared.
You cant have your cake and eat it too.

do you make pvp rank in vanilla ??? me yes

now pvp rank are not about battle and be good player , but more about leech on the back or be afk and player get hight pvp rank for this, this is rellly not a vanilla experience ,
also in vanilla you dont have 7 min av this also is not a vanilla experience ,
also in vanilla you have any phasing that screw all the economie and give player all end game item after the first week this is not a vanilla experience , i think guy you dont know what is a vanilla experience because in vanilla most of you have maybe 5 to 8 year old classic wow feel amost like disney star wars

1 Like

the game is what it is.
If you are unwilling to make it something you enjoy because classic doesn’t fit the parameters you expect, then you did the right thing cancelling your sub.
But the way I see it nothing has changed since the start of P2 except the introduction of BG’s, so why didn’t this post come about a week into P2 or were you too busy having fun, ganking the Alliance players trying to get into BRD?

The only thing broken in this thread is your English.

1 Like

Why is he role-playing Orc speak in this thread?

I thought you stopped playing weeks ago?

yes the time i post this already 2 month im not playing , after 2 the month i ear Alterac Valley is back for christmas and this bring me a lot of nostalgic from 2005 , but get horrific disappointed how av is play today , now im really in a bad spot to leave the game because i rank and stand bracket 14 in pvp on my server so i quit and lost everything or stay to complete this but is not fun and very painful and feel so broken vs what i play in 2005 , i hope this answer your question

Of course we don’t… We have 15 years experience under our belts. We’ve become better players. You can’t expect that the players would ‘play the same’… That is just stupid.