Why i stop playing classic

hello everyone
first i want to say , i will always love and have a special spot in my heart for classic wow and have any pant to play retail wow , here are my 2 main reason why i stop playing classic

1- i realize how huge the realm have corruption from layering , i play legit and i`m a real vanilla player from day 1, i farm alone in the Darkwhisper Gorge all my arcane gear for my fury warrior , i realize and see so many player abusing layering most from big guile and also multibox player , so many player after only 1 week already have the baron mount ect ,

2- all the toxicity from retail player base steamer , i think is no a secret all the ninja looting from big guild and streamer , already game dev speak about this and shame player for it .

this game is maybe call classic wow but this game community have nothing to do with the vanilla wow comunity because in the vanilla era you have a most any of this , sure you have a bit of ninja looting but never to this level and same for the toxicity ,

so i have to take a break of the game , and are happy to see some toxic streamer leaving this game , back in 2000 you have no streamer also addon are not very popular and for sure have no layering and exploiter like these day , i hope classic wow will have some new and clean server for phase 2 , i`m not very interested playing on these corrupt server, so most achievement are fake from this server in my opinion ,thank you
oh i forgot also honor trading

6 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

Have a good one on your next endeavors!

1 Like

Are you talking about Faerlina here? Because you really shouldn’t have expected a Vanilla experience if you tried to level a character on the dedicated streamer server.

You know, you can always pretend like streamers dont exist, or just not watch their streams if you dont want to deal with them, and layering is gone in most if not all servers.

Sounds like you take too much stock in other people’s gameplay. If how you enjoy gaming I am not sure what online game would be fitting.

3 Likes

Just compare 2019 Blizzard (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision™) to 2004 Blizzard. What did you really expect? WoW was never great, but at least it had some passionate devs behind it. Now it’s just another moneyprinting factory in the mobile games hellscape that the industry has become.

4 Likes

Its pretty much no good on any server. There are far, far too many people.

Ehh, I don’t know about that Dot. Some servers are way worse than others right now. My server, Incendius, is 60/40 in favor of Horde, and oddly enough the faction balance feels damn near perfect here. The alliance make up for their lower numbers by being well-organized and super aggressive.

It can be, if the online population is low enough.

I don’t know about your specific server.

Back in vanilla, you could deal on imbalanced servers just fine cause there weren’t enough people to fill up the world entirely like there are now. So you ended up with more of a battlemap type deal where one side would have a heavy advantage in some zones, the other would be advantaged in others, and there would be an overlap in the more popular ones like EPL/BRM.

With the servers this crowded though, it just ends up with one faction controlling every zone by default most of the time because there are more players than can actually fit in a zone.

1 Like

Care Level:
[:black_square_button: :black_square_button: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: ]

2 Likes

I agree with you generally regarding server balance, but what you’ve just described fits Incendius perfectly. The Alliance owns Felwood and Winterspring here, while the Horde tends to have an edge in Tanaris and Searing Gorge.

K. Bye. See you in 2 weeks.

Then your server is probably a lot closer to vanilla population levels than many of these other servers.

You lucked out if that’s the case. I’m jealous. But not enough to reroll.

1 Like

Well, if server transfers ever open up to Incendius, I strongly advise that you take them. Rerolling is too much of a pain for me to suggest that to most players, and we REALLY could use more Alliance players here to help even things out. Best of luck to you!

Sweet baby Jesus that was tough to read, but man those steamers coming into Vanilla messing up our dry cleaning and carpets…

Hey, I saw him first! Oh wait, you saw him first.

I demand Mak’gora!

3 Likes

Nobody cares…still.

That’s 2 squares too many.

With Ragnar Lothbrook?