Classic Wow Guild

Was throwing this out for when classic wow comes out.
I have been playing since the game began across guilds on doomhammer from ars armifer,discordia to entrada to drow and singularity. Along the way made a lot of really good friends.

When classic came out a lot of friends I lost touch with over the years all announced coming back for it. Inspired me to try to go back to where it all began with a guild and finding friends to play with all over again.

Thus the reason for this post is guild recruitment. It is open to all who are interested in joining an alliance side guild again for classic wow. Already have a chat channel set up and a lot of old friends rounding out a core group and would like more to join.

The golden rule of classic wow is you need a lot of people to do any content so I want to get as many as I can. Content wise the group we are putting together full cleared all the original content. Back when it was a race between Drow and Juggernaut and the other big guilds to get through stuff.

So this guild will have groups that loves pvp, groups who will do a lot of the old raids and dungeons and hopefully enjoy a great game.

Feel free for anyone interested to post here and I will keep monitoring as classic draws nearer and I will get you into a chat channel to get to know people if you are interested.

Best of luck everyone and good game.
Crow 60 NE Rogue
Oh and if anyone recalls playing with me over the many many years feel free to drop a message here as well.

2 Likes

I remeber Crow… i was Simonious, human paladin

i was in Arisen, then Drow

Long time no see and good to hear from you. I forgot about Arisen til you mentioned it but there was a lot of people there once upon a time. Hope life has been going well for you.

I Probably won’t stick around long but def curious where old DH people end up if a bunch are happening to check it out.

Luffy!!
Hey guys, what realm you thinking of playing on?

1 Like

Tried to get my name on Whitemane. It was taken. Luffy is no more! Will be making something on Whitemane tho.

1 Like

That was me. Whitemane iirc.

Got Ninja on Pagle realm!! Join me there, Luff!!

I made a toon there but honestly not sure how much I’ll play on any realm. Also on Whitemane with a lot of old pals that I still talk with weekly.

1 Like

Would be great to reconnect with Sing folks.

HMU Noodlecup#11443

Looks like I am going to be on Pagle also since where the majority of people congregated to. Will be on later tonight playing should be on a toon named Ebon. Going a warrior instead of rogue this time around…

/dance

sup

Well there’s a heckin name I haven’t seen in forever.

Opusak Pally from Ars Disco. Now on Bigglesworth Horde side since I wanted to go Shaman this time.

Well should anyone still be playing on pagle and usually on a character named Lack or Ebon alliance side… And I remember opusak, and Tylerpally, and Luffy and the others. Quite a few familiar names. Going for gm ninja?

Hey Crow. It’s been ages. i’m sorry i missed this message when classic came out. Ended up with a guild that fully cleared classic. Was a blast. Went with a shammy this time instead of a Pally.

Been looking for Asmo but haven’t seen him on Doomhammer LOL