Classic WoW Client closing with no error code

My WoW Client keeps closing for no apparent reason.
I deleted all addons, reinstalled the game and the problem continues.
There are no error messages or codes to identify the reason. The game just closes.
Sometimes i can play for hours with no problem, sometimes i stay 2min logged and client closes. I log again, stay 3min, closes again, then log again, stay 2hours logged and playing with no errors…
Sometimes i just open a web browser to listen to a music and WoW closes. Sometimes don’t…
I tried to change realm to see if it’s high ping or something like that, but game closed and i couldn’t change the realm.
I read some posts that some people already had this problem, but no one said the solution.

I did WinMTR test until game closes and not a single packages were lost.

I play several other games with no problem, listening to music, watching stream, even downloading and never happened anything like that.

My config: Ryzen 3200G, 8GB Ram, 500GB NVME SSD, Windows 10 Home. Internet: 100Mb.

Hey,

Had this issue aswell and I did fix it. I play Classic so I don’t know if it helps with retail.
I search about in the internet for a while and finally found some clues.
Apparently wow Client has some interfence from some other programs installed in the computer. I found that some people who had CheatEngine installed (not running, just installed) would have their classic clients closed. The same happened with the program “Warsaw”, a program(or plugin) used for Bank security used in Brazil.
I had both installed on my computer.

So I uninstalled CheatEgine. Tested for a while and Client closed again. No good.

Then I uninstalled warsaw. The game never crashed again. So I can say that it fixed it for me. Hope you can use this intel for your benefit.

TLDR; Uninstall the program WARSAW if you have it installed. It worked for me.

I Unninstalled WARSAW and tested for 2hours so far and it’s ok (no errors or closing).
I’ll test it for some more hour/days and i will let you know.
I don’t know how you found this out, but it’s a great tip.

Thanks in advance.

So after uninstalling Warsaw are you not using the banking in you PC anymore?