Classic wow beta access confusion

Hey, so I updated my client this morning and it says i now have access to classic, but when i attempt to log in it says no servers are currently available. since i have two accounts, i tried on both accounts and had the issue come up on both. from my own research ive come to the conclusion that it might be a stress test invite? but i’m still left with a few points that make that feel like a premature conclusion -

1. Its a fair amount of time past the last stress test and a fair amount before the next
  2. I didn’t have access yesterday so its not lingering from the last stress test, this is new
  3. I haven’t gotten an email about access to the beta, stress test or otherwise

is there something im missing? do i have access but it’s not registered yet, or is this just very early stress test access?

It’s just been added to everyone’s launcher. If you can’t access the servers, then you definitely don’t have beta access :wink:

4 Likes

thank you!! i couldnt find anything for sure saying it went out to everyone so i wasnt too sure what was going on

1 Like

No worries :wink: You’re not the first to ask. It’s likely caught a few people off guard.

Beta is finishing up next week so it’s unlikely that they will be adding more to it. There will be another stress test at the end of this month.

3 Likes

Soo we can’t play beta anymore 'till August 27th?? I tried to log, but no realms available?! Thanks!

Beta ended 2 days ago if I recall properly. 12th was last day

3 Likes

Soo bad. Can’t wait 'till 27th Thanks!

There’s another stress test next week.

1 Like

Soo due stress test we can play it, or??

We’ll be able to play it next week on the 25th and 26th for the 3rd stress test.

After that, the servers will be offline, like they are now, until Classic actually launches.

Edited to fix the dates, thanks Bane!

3 Likes

25th and 26th

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like