Classic will fail due to layering - quote me on this in 2 months

This post didnt age well.

8 Likes

Over half the realms still have layering so…

So vindictive and petty.

I LOVE IT!!:joy::rofl:

We can all see very clearly where your allegiance is with your displayed character. Start deleting these posts. Classic isn’t going to fail just because you want it to.

Kind of amazing how private servers didn’t have any issues and people to this day still are not bored without the expansions. Yet you desire it to be so, so it must suddenly be true.

1 Like

OMEGALUL

Why do people want stuff to fail so bad?

I’d say the call of duty games aren’t that bad, they still are mostly one of the better arcadey fps games (mp wise at least, as the SP mode was hit or miss). They also mostly stayed the same well up to a point (the older CoD games, followed by the MW and Bop ones).

Bet he’s feeling reaaallll dumb right about now…

2 Likes

After all the abuse an insults of pre-release. Worth it.

3 Likes

But if they do not get rid of layering, I promise you that when the launch is out we are going to see launch numbers way below what’s expected

:joy::joy::joy::+1:

1 Like

Uh huh. :slight_smile:

Yessss! Eloraell, my hero! :slight_smile:

Hope you are doing well!

Really cuz it seems like you care.

Did none of you see the post that said phase 2 isnt coming out till all servers are on 1 layer? dO YoU eVEn ReAd BrOs?

Pbbly coz their life sucks

Did you see the other one that says Phase 2 by the end of the year, so Layers are going to be killed before then on all servers?

1 Like

“CLASSIC WILL FAIL DUE TO LAYERING - QUOTE ME ON THIS IN 2 MONTHS”

Couldn’t be more wrong? Confirmed.

8 Likes

It’s really not surprising to see who liked the OP’s post. I see a bunch of hypocrites there.

Still waiting.

3 Likes

Yep. Such a failure!

Love of this game is the reason I, a dad-bodded non subscriber, earned my first ever forum ban for passionately arguing with people! So I would say… based on the metric of dad bodded bans, classic is a success so far.

1 Like