Classic was supposed to be a walk through our childhoods

ya but eveyone wants those cars and you can get top dollar for a lot of them.

2 Likes

correction, everyone likes looking at them for a few minutes and then realizing how impractical they are. Its a small percentage of people who love them so much the way they are, that they spend 10x the amount of money they used to be worth, just to have them and take them to shows where other people like them can enjoy them with them… but rarely ever use them on a daily basis.

No they still want to buy them, I have a older Chevy truck and get offers every time I take it out (every time) Classic wrath is the old car that makes you feel special, retail is the Chevy Spark.

3 Likes

dude if I could find a decent, non-rust bucket 59 or 60 El Camino I’d be motorin all day err day

3 Likes

Yeah, good luck with that.

Some people will never get it.

Old Car> New Car

1 Like

oh no, i get it… i had a 71 chevy malibu convertible i convinced my dad to give me, but not until it was too late to save. I was comparing the absolute fanatics, that restore classic cars to the extreme and have to search everywhere for original parts, when you could still have that amazing old muscle car but have modern day brake technology, and modern day suspension, maybe even an updated sounds system… you know quality of life stuff that these purist nerds refuse to have, because suffering was somehow part of the experience that has to also be relived… just dumb…

1 Like

Until the engine block crushes your legs removing all use of said limbs but medical tech keeps you alive. Then the boxy, ugly, unimaginative modern vehicle wasn’t such a bad thing.

Unless it was Christine. But then you could just go into the woods.
Christine vs The Bluesmobile (its on a mission from God).

Meh, I could careless about my childhood. It was already ruined by pserver players and it being solved. it can’t be a walk down memory lane if everyone is good.

2 Likes

STOP GATEKEEPING.

omg omg omg make the game the way i remember omg what is this so many changes omg the game wasnt like this when i still had pull-ups and was sucking my thumb

ayo the gamer mentality and era has changed, the game never had a chance to be the same. get up to speed. Were in 2022 and some car can fly

I really appreciate this analysis. Hits the nail on the head.

What? Yes Classic is supposed to be Museum WoW. That was the entire point. Not vanilla plus QOL features because people are impatient.

3 Likes

Nonsense. The idea of a #Nochanges Museum was dead on arrival/never on the table. Classic Era has and can continue to evolve into its own version of Azeroth.

I wonder if you are serious about this.
We are talking about a very old game most players already know all the nooks and crannies, right…?

Yes and people are playing it. What’s the confusion?

No confusion.
I guess I am living in a completely different world from yours.

He is taking the word explore too literally, lol

World of warcraft is a great game, it definitely is. The nice thing about only having a couple expansions is that it becomes a lot easier to understand the game. When there are 8 different expansions it gets really difficult to figure out everything about the game.

While I agree with what you said, it is still questionable why new young promising game players would choose to play such a decades old game over other new, cheaper, more easily accessible, and beautiful-looking games with a lively player base.

1 Like