Classic Vanilla Players

On Norgannon since 2006. Unsubbed in cata and have come back for the expansions, resubscribing here and there.

I played a paladin in Vanilla. Went by the name Divineknight lmao

I was Chocolatmilk back in Vanilla, but have since name changed. I have a warrior named KrS and a priest Naritha that I played quite often.

SOOOOO looking forward to Classic!!!

Im still here although I am not active anymore I still have my account! Love WoW too much! I still remember some of the people and guilds from Kargath in Vanilla. I think I remember Litheya from Tears of Vengeance keeping track of all the guild’s progess in a post on the Kargath Forum. I have lots of fond memories!

Sigy…long time no see my friend

Was on Norgannon alliance back in Vanilla. Remember very much Eternal Keggers and Way of the Warrior, plus a bunch of other guilds, but those two were the hardcore raid guilds back in the day.

Add my btag Jared#1402

Does anyone remember this guy ^
MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

I’ll see ya’ll in August… But you might not see me :wink:

6 Likes

@Yugo

What’s up dude? How ya been?

I actually recognize some names here! I was a tauren hunter named Tarrie cringe.

I now play hunter/priest/druid and I’ve been off and on for all exp. Ran a mythic raiding guild in Legion. Leveled in BFA then quit due to IRL stuff but I will be back for classic! It would be awesome to see a lot of familiar faces all on the same server!!

1 Like

I remember Tarrie. I think we were in The Asylum together. Nice to see you again.

1 Like

I’m sure we were, I was in there for most my Vanilla days, there and The Horde and Grey Company.

I was one of the more annoying Horde trade chat dwellers. xD

1 Like

I started on Norg back in 2006. I played a Nelf Druid named Tlz and a Gnome Warlock named Gafilka. I remember WOTW, Defiant, Requiem, Ascension, and my leveling guild Distorted Reality. I was hoping some of my old friends were going to come back. Prexus if you read this holler at me :wink:

I’ll be back for Classic

So what server will everyone flock to? PVE Eastern or PVP Eastern?

Wonder if we’ll see Eternal Keggers or Way of the Warrior come back. Also remember Bellatorius.

Yarrr! I haunted the alleys of Stormwind/IF and Alterac Valley as Sneakypete for the first year of the game… then Blizz had to go name an NPC after me and noobs snapped up the name on all but one Classic server already.

Did the same in Org and low lvl BGs on alliance rogue Chinagirl. (No chance of name stealers on that one, name got banned for being “offensive” in 2005…)

I still play just pvp and collect pets pretty much now.

Fitting, I just found this collection of photos from 2005

Great pics Niyati. You blew me so many kisses back in the day on my tauren warrior Foehammer <3