Classic Update - March 1

Would love to spend my whole summer on wow classic, I hope it comes out soon. I paid for a subscription so that I might qualify for the beta and so that I can play classic. Not to interested in the new stuff. Would pay extra for earlier release!!!

2 Likes

got a long wait

You don’t need an active sub to get a beta invite. In my experience it doesn’t help at all, as my unsubbed friends always got the beta.

yes Kimboslicin. This is the way things are… At the hospital. The Physician has ordered your medication. I tell you , hey… they pharmacy will usually have that available in the next 30 minutes. (its usually 15 minutes) but I give them some extra time. Under promise and over deliver right?) However, there are times when stat issues, CODES, and other things arise where the medication is not quite available at 30 minutes. I would then go in and let the patient know whats up. etc etc etc.

It is nice to know why you are sitting there and haven’t received what you are waiting for.

Summer is soon. What’s the deal Blizzard? Please give us some kind of update youtube is giving me cancer.

1 Like

I would just like to know if there is an update on the beta release. I just added a subscription to my old account just to get into the beta release.

Looking forward to classic. The first time around in classic I wasn’t able to participate in endgame (hit 60 about a month before BC), but I look forward to correcting that this time around. Now if I could only be 18 again, I understand that might not be within the power of the temporal discombobulator.

4 Likes

New rumor: A “Classic Summer” update will be given when 1000 posts begging for it appear on this thread!

:soon:

3 Likes

no beta release yet but hope it will come soon :} classic please come soon we miss uuuuuu

As much as I would love a Classic Summer, it’s not really a “Classic Summer” if the game releases in August, you know?

1 Like

Vanilla only gave 19 days of warning before release. We’re still wide open for a June release at this point.

#NoChanges :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

August 27th? How can you call the week before September, “Classic Summer.” Not like I expected better from you guys; same ol’ half@ssing since WotLK.

1 Like

I have always enjoyed the heck out of playing Classic World of Warcraft, or “World of Fight-craft” as my autistic older brother called it, anyhow. Thusly yea, I am most definitely looking forward to this once it is FINALLY and legitimately complete. Come on now, Blizzard Entertainment! Do not falter! You are able to overcome even the -greatest- of challenges! You have shown all of us this, before. =)

I hear you there, lad. Trust me I seriously wanted Classic to be released in the mid to late summer myself, but hey! As you and I both are fully aware, Blizzard’s employees and the manager doesn’t always care enough, about our desires and what-not. >_>

On the contrary Eloraell my dear friend no, we are not still “Wide open” for a “19 days of warning before Classic Warcraft’s release!” Which naturally is retarded but hey, oh well! It is not as if -we- customers are able to actually do anything about it, anyways. =/

#SomeChanges :stuck_out_tongue:

Releases the first day of my final semester. I am so sad :frowning:

1 Like

As predicted!

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

I both hate and love you at the same time :wink: