Classic Update - March 1

great news, very excited for summer now😃

If I don’t get a blue post on sharding before Classic comes out, i’m not very likly to play it on the first day.

If I don’t get a blue post saying that right click reporting will not be in the game before release, i’m not likely to play it at all.

If I dont’ get a blue post on loot trading, that’s it, you’ve lost my trust, Blizzard and I will never play another one of your damned games ever again.

Do I make myself clear?

2 Likes

Never mind the folks saying it isn’t enough. We like updates, major and minor alike. We like it when you come here and tell us things like this. We would like for you to do it more, even for the most benign updates. We’re excited for this, y’know? Thanks for taking the time to post.

5 Likes

Well thats all well and good, but the three issues that I listed above are three outstanding issues that Blizzard has failed to address.

All three issues are potentially game breaking.

I think we deserve for Blizzard to come right out and say what they are going to do about them.

The Classic Community campaigned hard for Blizzard to make Classic servers and we don’t want all that hard work to go to waste.

#Nochanges

2 Likes

Might as well go ahead and make your exit. That list is doomed.

1 Like

No, I will not.

I want a hard answer from Blizzard on what they are going to do about this stuff.

2 Likes

It’s time like these where the old saying of crap in one hand and wish in the other, see which one gets full faster applies.

I’m sure they’ll do some more posts but demanding stuff is normally not the way to go about.

Demanding stuff gets results.

Want proof?

Classic is a thing.

Hold your breath. It helps make the wait go faster.

Blizzard said what they are doing. No reason to expect them to change that.

2 Likes

Classic is a way for them to make money. No matter how you look at it I HIGHLY doubt they would have even considered making it if it didn’t have a lot of interest and/or make them money.

3 Likes

They havn’t said anything about Sharding yet.

And they havn’t reacted to the community’s negitive reaction to Loot trading and Right click reporting.

So no, you’re wrong.

2 Likes

No, I am not wrong, they said their plan. You don’t accept it. Expecting anything different is grasping at straws.

No, what i mean is that the community reacted very negitively to loot trading and right click reporting, and Blizzard has not responded to that. I want a solid yes or no that they will think it over and then decide not to include those things for the good of the community.

Blizzard hasn’t given a solid yes or no to sharding. I want them to say that they won’t include it.

If Blizzard does include these things, i am not playing classic, period. And the reason why I won’t play classic is because, these three things I have listed, if included, will destroy the community.

The community is the most important part of classic, and is the part I have been looking forward to the most. If the communty isn’t there due to Blizzard being out of touch with player base, then is just isn’t worth the expense.

3 Likes

Now is where we enter they circular conversation and I repeat my first post.

Might as well make that exit. Giving that ultimatum for one of those on that list is probably going to end in you walking, but you have 3, doomed without a doubt.

1 Like

Blizzard telling private server players their server is wrong and they were wrong lol.

5 Likes

WE LOVE YOU!! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

For the next update. Can we get details on when Classic will get its own set for forums?

Take my Money! I know Activision needs it. Your share holders are waiting.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for your efforts so far!

2 Likes