Classic Update - March 1

27 Likes

Hoping for a release date to send my hype to the moon. Thanks for your hard work, team.

23 Likes

Skeletons. Skeletons everywhere.

22 Likes

Soon (not soon™)™

13 Likes

Thank you for all of the hard work you have done, and continue to do, to bring this game to us this year. Looking forward to the actually soon update.

21 Likes
8 Likes

Very cool! Glad to see progress is being made! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OMG thanks so much for the update, seriously.

And do not leave us alone.

9 Likes

Any chance y’all can give us realm info or confirm or deny the things we debate here daily?

14 Likes

Summer can’t come fast enough!! Thanks for the update!!

6 Likes

Thank you and I appreciate the time for this update. However, you guys already talked about half of that in an interview back in December. I think most players expect core gameplay being exact to be a given (although it is probably difficult for the developers). I’m more interested in choices like spell batching, right click reporting, etc. A small mob or combat bug can and will be fixed eventually, but different spell batching will forever change PvP and other choices can affect community interaction.

I trust you developers on a technical basis, but I don’t trust your higher-ups who may force cost-saving decisions.

36 Likes

Thank You :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

see you for the next update in 4 months : (

5 Likes

I’m dying and Classic is the only cure.

40 Likes

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Replying to signal my happiness and relief.

3 Likes

No, thank you!

23 Likes

Exactly what I thought… I already knew half of the information they gave us. They say they read the forums but address none of what we talk about.

12 Likes

I wonder if you guys checked the flee speed of enemies during warlock fear.

6 Likes

Guess i better prep the troll cave this summer.

9 Likes