Classic TBC Prot Pally Threat Issue

Soo how do I tank kara tomorrow night? Pray?

2 Likes

i’m still having issues with generating threat on my paladin, it’s incredibly un motivating to play the game right now, and i’m fairly sure healing threat is also bugged and not dividing heals threat throughout the enemies but rather giving every enemy the heals full threat to each individual one. healers seem to have been top threat multiple times now since saturday for my groups. so paladins not generating any threat and healers generating top threat is the new thing. unplayable, just revert whatever shenanigan’s u did Saturday i want to tank again >.>

2 Likes

hopefully
I really hope you guys are more on top of this than just hoping you can fix a class-breaking bug. Especially since Imp Weapon Totems just didn’t work all of classic and you didn’t fix those, either.

1 Like

This seems completely true for me. Every since I’ve stopped releasing, and waited for rez, I haven’t seen this occur.

Kinda feel bad explaining I’m not being lazy to run back, but at least I don’t have to deal with the loop-d-loops of trying to fix it.

conc definitely seems broken

still getting 0 Threat from consc today :man_shrugging:, we need a fix asap

sapped all my will to play. thanks blizzard.

i have a feeling they are just going to leave it as it is too.

Ummm :eyes:

bugs remained in all of classic without being fixed. dont be naive

“Hey, we were able to reproduce it! We can work on trying to fix it now.”

“No you didn’t.”

When it comes to bug fixing, being able to reproduce is an enormous step towards being able to isolate, pinpoint, and resolve.

1 Like

ok you got me. let me know when its fixed

1 Like

A class broken and unplayable for 5 days…doesn’t seem urgent to Blizzard.

2 Likes

Can we get an update on this? This is extremely frustrating, especially with it seemingly being a random chance after death for your consecration to just stop generating threat. I never know if my healer is going to get wrecked on the next pull or not.

1 Like

blue update please. kara tonight :\

Still not generating threat after releasing from death. Happening in Coilfang dungeons.

1 Like

I have raids and stuff to do would be nice to get some kind of update so that I know if once I die my night is just over. Appreciate it.

This was still happening as of last night. Where’s the update??!?!?!

If you do not release after death you’re fine, explain to your group the bug regarding consecration ahead of time and just wait to be rezzed. I stopped releasing after my deaths and have been perfectly fine with aggro through consecration. A big issue still ongoing is Black Morass where you generate no threat at all in there with consecration regardless of dying so be aware of that.

2 Likes

As the original issue was hotfixed on Monday, I’m going to close this thread.

We don’t have any evidence that Paladins are generating no threat in Black Morass, but we’d sure like some if it’s happening! We’ll check that out further and look for bug reports on it.

Thank you!

2 Likes