Classic Shop not working?

So after learning about going into the burning crusade i realized i just can’t sit and wait to magically start on the server my friend is playing. So I realize i need to pay for a server transfer to be on the same realm my friends are on when burning crusade hits. I tried opening shop on the character selection screen and it said there are no items currently avaible, so i tried it from the bnet app which said it could only be done in game. Are character transfers disabled is it broken? What do i need to do?

Stickied blue post. Unfortunately you missed the boat, fam.

1 Like

i highly appreciate this i didn’t notice the thread. Do you think it will be available at least by day one of launch day? As I dont think i saw any hints when they think it will be available.

I honestly can’t say. But the boost should be available from pre-patch next week. So if not you could drop the money you were going to spend on a transfer instead on a fresh 58.

Money isn’t a issue for me and i’m trying to level my level 18 warlock to 60 as fast as possible so it will be at that level by the time burning crusade launches (i wont hit 60 by prepatch)

I believe they said it could be down for a couple weeks, idk if they have a set date.

also while i have your attention was the mount tab introduced in wotlk or BC? As I remember having it in WOTLK when i started around the argent tournament patch.

That was in Wrath. TBC was a much more realistic time, where you carried your horse in your backpack.

2 Likes

oof, well i always did sigh and tell myself i wish to fully explore BC when it was current content, i’ll get my wish, but i think my heart will always be chained to WOTLK.

1 Like