Classic server benefits for modern WoW

Go watch the video of blizzard sayings the same thing. This isn’t a side game for retailers. I suggest that you go find a different side show

4 Likes

They would have to earn it by actually playing how people did back in the day though. Everyone is just being a troll and giving weak reasons to not implement this awesome system.

People who disagree with you aren’t troll. Also, Classic is not some kind of side quest for retail. And you have no clue about how such small mechanic could ruin entire communities, and imbalance servers pop with players leaving once they have their transmog.

6 Likes

Weak reasons by weak people who don’t want to make the game better. People calling me a "tourist logging on alts and characters with like 1k achievements at best. It’s pathetic.

Have you given a single reason besides screaming like a 4 year old that you want it?

9 Likes

You may browse through the blue responses in this too-long thread that started just after last Blizzcon. This thread also includes cameos by a couple of those toxic retailers who would only play for transmog:

1 Like

It not having a system like this is going to make me want to not play it as much to be honest. I think it will lengthen it’s longevity and replay value.

Want to talk about grammar? My reasons are the same as blizzards. Firstly it effects the economy, secondly it gives players a dishonest reason to play, thirdly it makes classic a side show.

Those aren’t dumb reasons. You just are ignoring everything people say and acting immature and insulting people when you have 0 arguments. This has become very typical from your crowd.

9 Likes

No you’re a 1207 achievement point tourist who probably never played vanilla up to wrath in the first place. LOL!

For who? The tourist? Those people aren’t going to see Naxx. Plus it cheapens the accomplishments of people on retail who did get that gear back in 2004-2006. Sorry you missed the boat. Get over it

3 Likes

I have my dreadnaught gear and STILL want to see naxxramas Mr. Toolbox tourist.

It’s always the people who bag on the grammar of others who then turn around and write something nearly unintelligible. Anyway, no transmog of any kind is currently Blizzard’s stance. You do you if you don’t like the game enough to play it without some kind of external reward.

2 Likes

Yes my demon hunter who I’ve barely played is indicative of that. You can easily look at achievements but you’re clearly too immature or just are so socially awkward that you can’t handle people saying you’re wrong.

1 Like

You mean your wrath gear?

Well I am not going to give up on your weak cop-out lazy reasons to not implement such an awesome reward system.
This isn’t wrath gear. It’s Vanilla Naxxramas tier 3 warrior gear. Get WoWducated bro.

None of those are lazy answers. Is there something wrong with you? You’re freaking out because people said your idea is bad and unoriginal

2 Likes

LoL you called my transmog wrath gear. LOL!!! It’s bad and unoriginal because cop-outs don’t want it implemented into the game. Get wrecked.

Pretty much self-owned here. Took a shot against somone’s grammar and used incorrect grammar in the same paragraph. Well done sir, well done.

4 Likes

Get wrecked? Dude seriously… where’s that Naxx 60 achievement?

2 Likes

Nubs don’t want it because they are defeatists. I bought my transmog gear fair and square. Go cry in a corner you poor non-competitive cop out tool box.