Classic plus

SoD just didn’t hit the mark for me. it felt more as if Blizzard was trying to kinda get players more open to trying retail with the changes. With that being said, I still hope for a classic plus experience. I think player housing could be something they could add and maybe adding in more content for end game without changing the base game that we all know and love. or even fleshing out and polishing what we already have.

1 Like

Yeah its a bad design.

Unfortunately this is the kind of junk you can expect from Blizzard; the sort of Classic+ (new content with Vanilla classes) Is not what they will ever likely give us because “Blizzard” doesn’t understand great game design, they only know how to add crap that no one wants.

we have garrisons.

I’m all for Classic+ but the further away from retail it is the better.

1 Like

Stop asking for classic +. It doesn’t exist. They sold sod to you on the plus meme. Why would you want the same team working on sod doing “classic+?

I wouldn’t trust the current dev team to give us a Classic+ Also because of the fact that if you ask 10 different people what Classic+ is you get 10 different answers. Most asking for it don’t even know what it is.

2 Likes

Exactly!

I have not seen any consensus yet on what Classic+ would even be. Mostly it is Classic + whatever random thing someone thinks would be cool.

The Devs who could maybe make something like this and have it be a really good game no longer work there. No offense to the current team.

The most consistent answer to what classic+ is was keep vanilla as is but expand on unfinished vanilla areas that cant be accessed or are partially completed.

Kara
Uldum
North of strath
Hyjal

Then the other points are people asking for class updates that never made it in original launch which would make boomkins, ret paladins and feral druids relevant. Arguably hunters too in that mix.

But the top is the most consistent request. Just simply adding to the world to explore and do while keeping everything else the same as it is.

Youre probably vetter off going to a private server for classic plus

2 Likes