Classic only servers (no progression)

Hello guys!

I want to play and evolve in Classic but only in Classic, I won’t play TBC or WTLK.

I would like to know which are the best servers that do not have progression to TBC, that is, servers exclusive to Classic and that the end game is only in Classic.

I was told about Faerlina but this one from what I saw has the progression to TBC and there is the endgame gap, gear, etc.

Are Mankrik and Pagle Classic only?

Tell me servers with good population and economy. Can be Horde or Ally, PVP or PVE

Thanks!

Mankrik and Pagle are the two servers to go to under the Era servers. Not sure about the PvP ones…

Classic Era are the realms you’re looking for. They are dedicated to not progressing down any of retail’s past expansions. Many of the Classic Era realms have been ‘connected’ (blizzard’s version of merging) according to timezone region/server type.

Additionally, blizzard has opened free transfers to Mankrik in the PvE East Cluster and Whitemane in the PvP West Cluster.

Those realms (and the ones they are connected to) are in all likelyhood the most populated for a given faction/server type. I play Horde on the PvP East Cluster holding together Benediction/Faerlina/Heartseeker/Incendius/Netherwind.

Good Luck and if you have any questions, ask away!

3 Likes

A common point of confusion is that the Classic Era and tbc soon-to-be wotlk progression servers have identical names. The way to distinguish between Classic and Retail is by selecting the appropriate launcher from the battle.net app

3 Likes

I didn’t understand very well, that is, should I choose servers from the “Era” menu?

1 Like

Yes, “era” is the vanilla only non progression servers that also are not seasonal. They are forever realms with very low population currently.

2 Likes

Yes, the ‘Era’ menu is the correct place to look.