[Classic] Looking for casual daytime guild for classic

Looking for a casual daytime guild

Faction: Alliance
Server Type: PVP
Times Available: M-F Daytime
Class: Druid (Feral Tank) / Rogue

I am looking for a casual raiding guild that will be raiding during the day. I am not going to be rushing to 60 and want to experience leveling and running dungeons while relaxing to 60. Not really looking for progression raiding, but would like to raid a little come 60.

Still looking.

LF daytime guild

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and an active community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!

still looking

still looking for a good daytime guild

If anyone here is still looking for a classic guild, please take a look at our recruitment post and see if we sound like a good fit. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. We are a pretty awesome group of folks.