Classic live access on 27th Aug question, NOT a beta question

All of them, I do a bit of auctioning and want to keep BfA open and maybe trade some items via the cross faction AH by myself in Classic if I want to.

I have two active EU accounts and want to open:
Classic EU and BfA EU
Classic EU and Classic EU

using one Blizzard account.

That going to be a Development question and not ( currently) as CS question. Iā€™d personally would suggest posting in Classic , as well as hitting up the developers on Twitter.

Good luck.

1 Like

Just to make sure, you know there is no interconnectivity between BFA and Classic.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve read that.

Unless, Iā€™m confusing Classic with BC, I recall running two instances of Classic on separate wow accounts just for moving stuff cross faction via the neutral AH.

I believe there may be still a limitation for the current launcher where you can only have one instance of it active. It has an option to shut itself down after launching a game which enables you to restart it and launch another wow license. There was no launcher back in classic.

Looking at the launcher recently I can see you have an account list for classic now so I should be able to open Classic twice if I pay for two warcraft accounts on one Blizzard account.

I donā€™t think it works this way. Iā€™ve got EU and NA accounts but my account is NA based and I only have one listing for Classic (NA)

Best bet is to check https://account.blizzard.com/overview around launch time.

As others have said, everything needs to be active. It doesnā€™t make sense that if have WoW1 active and WoW2-8 inactive, you get 8x the benefits of people with just WoW1 active. If you have WoW1-8 active, then you get 8 Classic accounts (1 for each active account) and each Classic account will have three slots available.

Also, Iā€™m not 100% on this, but I believe the three character limit is simply for the reservation period starting on the 13th. Once Classic is live two weeks later, you will get more slots. I believe vanilla had 9 slots (Edit: per realm) at launch, so it would follow that 9 would be available. Again, not 100%, but itā€™s likely this way to prevent people from name camping.

1 Like

Yes. The three character limit it just for reserving names. If itā€™s like Vanilla, it will be 50 characters per account once Classic launches.

Yes, I meant 9 slots per realm. 50 total.

1 Like