Classic is going to become a game where

No, I’m arguing on behalf of all the falsely accused players like in the thread that I linked. We want bots banned, not players that we think are bots.

Also, I’m putting this thread on mute, because the way you reply to people is inappropriate to say the least.

If you think, a bunch of multiboxing 60 GUILDLESS mages with randomly generated letter names in strat for 6 hours and logging out AREN’T bots, you’re being obtuse.

EDIT: Not checking your blood pressure doesn’t mean it isn’t high. Even if your very shady cash grab doctor tells you it isn’t

The bots will replenish on the mega servers before the lower pop ones. It’s basic supply and demand. I actually could pick herbs during peak hours on my alts medium server, it was amazing.

Just as well you aren’t prone to exaggeration or reductive reasoning

I am perfectly fine thank you very much.

1 Like

Interesting I’ve never seen an ENTIRE thread so calmly dismantle such a thirsty troll. Usually SOMEONE caves.

I just banned 100k bots.

See how easy it is to ban bots?

1 Like

You sure about that? Maybe you should look again.

I just haven’t gotten around to pvping

There’s a lot of world pvp going on in the 55+ zones over herbs/mining as well as mobs that drop rep loot or parsing items on my server.

I’d imagine all the lower level stuff is a ghost town atm with how many alts are buying boosts.

“At the AH” good job supporting bots

13 hours later: He’s level 90!

I logged on this morning to do a quick 1 around Silithus and there were no herbs. I feel a little lied to.

I highly doubt that since I play on a server where almost everyone raids, in fact more people are raiding now than they ever did in vanilla WoW as a percentage of every server.

there are definitely less, so thats a start… more work to be done…

Ive looked several times. Empty strat, empty Mara (sans a few groups running them legit), its lovely. Enjoying it.

Righteous orbs and Ghost Mushrooms have skyrocketed in price though, but yeah, its been nice. Gotta agree. Im loving the lack of bots and enjoying my playtime that much more.

Clamdigger anyone?

Well one thing is for sure, it won’t be the game that people never constantly complain about.