Classic is going to become a game where

No one pvp’s, no one raids, and everyone is in a no name guild picking herbs all day, but you’re limited on the amount of herbs you can pick.

Please stop changing the game.

9 Likes

Well this escalated quickly.

3 Likes

The fact that you’re on a 60 warrior on retail makes me so sad.

I’m a Holy Priest in classic and don’t play retail anymore. I’m just posting on the character that has my chosen gamer tag.

I’m enjoying classic, even more so now since they eliminated all the bots.

3 Likes

Wait, you actually believe they removed bots? Have you seen LFG chat? On my server they’re not charging 2$ a run

2 Likes

Yes, the banned over 70k bots recently (they made a whole post about it), and installed a recent change which helped slow down the amount of botting.

2 Likes

Wait, have you /who strat recently? Have you been in LFG? Do you still think Santa Claus is real?

1 Like

Yes, it looks fine on my realm.

1 Like

I’m just going to assume you don’t actuallay play this game, because it would take quite a lot longer to check all of that than 30 seconds. Wish you could post screenshots here, I’d show you some glorious ones.

1 Like

I checked earlier today but you are free to think however you want.

I love the change. Open world is where the best action is imo.

4 Likes

Likewise, I personally know santa claus is my dad.

1 Like

Just checked on my realm. At least 9 bots in Strat and surprising only one in ZG.

And that’s exactly why you’re on the forums right now instead of playing.

I’m on an alt at the auction house atm. My main has world buffs for a Silithus farm train, I don’t want to melt them.

1 Like

Yeah, I do too. It makes the game feel more like Vanilla imo.

There is 27 bots on my server in strat rn.

Edit: dang that shut everyone up real quick.

I understand that, but there’s also so much to do in the open world. I’ve made over several thousand gold on herbs/mines/farming mats the past couple of weeks farming in the open world, and I’ve only done BWL/MC/Ony and 1 run of Strat/Scholo each to finish the Ras questline because it was the last quest I had sitting in my log.

There’s a ton of things to do in the open world unless you’re already exalted with every faction and literally only care about doing things in such a min-max way that you only want to earn gold selling boosts.

Eh, two guildless mages in strat on my server. Then again I moved to medium population. You can count the total number of each class at lvl 60.