Classic honor ranks

I have 500K honor so far for the week, I’m rank 0 atm Honor Spy is saying I might get about 40% into Rank 3, please tell me this is a mistake. Rank 3? Really.

1 Like

If you dont keep up the pace you might not even get r3 still. The honor is super inflated. No one is going to do much ranking atm unless your doing 15-16 hours a day.

1 Like

Honor rank is based on the competition from others on your server. If other people get more honor, then you don’t rank up.

1 Like

Awesome, can’t get anything to drop when it does my rolls are garbage and now I can’t even grind gear and weps F’ng ridiculous.

2 Likes

It’ll probably be easier to get some ranking in a year from now

I could have swore the competition for gaining honor and ranks was at the higher ranks and not the lower ranks, did I read that wrong. And yeah thx for the heads up a year from that helps. Idiot.

1 Like

Get with your guild and run more dungeons, then. Eventually, you’ll hit one of your need rolls.

So here’s the deal, I call Blizz devs the do nothing devs and here’s why, first off, they gave us armored mounts from the get. I’m pretty sure armored mounts weren’t in the original Vanilla wow. Secondly, they implemented the “snitch” system in AV but didn’t add resources and didn’t move the horde starting point back where it should be, so now anyone with a nub mount can’t even get past Balinda. If you’re going to put in the queer snitch system put in the other crap that was in the game after BC. Blizz does the stupidest crap I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

So it’s Blizzards fault you can’t handle the grind?

2 Likes

Read and comprehend what I wrote, please don’t answer unless you have some facts, I’m serving fact based posts please do the same nub.

Early in the day, you may need to let the table populate with people that haven’t logged in yet so it might even be lower.

I hate people…

2 Likes

I did.

First you asked about honor ranks. Didn’t like the answers then went on a rant about Blizzard.

That’s what I’m reading.

You want gear and weapons from PvP? Then PvP all day everday that’s your only option.

1 Like

I think the max rank you can possibly get is +3 per week. If your in the top tier.

What mounts?

Ok then stay mad :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Odd that you see to remember unarmored mounts, but nothing about the ranking system?

Honor is all relative. You’ll get 2 ranks a week max, except for going from 1-3 in the first week if you rank high on the server.

the Epic mounts They weren’t armored on Vanilla when the game started

Didn’t they offer an exchange back in vanilla? Like trade in your old one for a new armored one? I guess they could have offered both armored and unarmored…but why?

That’s my point, they never even offered us the option to grind to 60 and get an unarmored mount in Classic and yes there was an exchange later after the game came out. But for the ranks I thought my honor competition for ranks was at the higher levels not the low ranks am I wrong?