Classic Hardcore and Trading Restrictions

1 Like

Its mainly cuz Blizzard wants this to be a YOU thing and not something that you achieve using any form out outside help. Gold buyers now sometimes get it by trading or get gear they bought the same way too. To my knowledge, these HC toons will go over to regular Classic once HC is done. There is zero hints that any of them will ever be able to go over to Wrath or beyond. That part sucks, but it is what it is.

Considering i've seen mining nodes i was trying to get to disappear in front of my eyes, i would say bots, i think bartering is by far a superior system. Every single game has  issues with this that has currency as the central trading item.

you’re wrong because blizzard said it. LETS GOOOOO

1 Like

Because nobody cares what you think

Layers! This happens all the time. and even on a Hunter with track Human active there’s not always an underground bot around - actually I’d say underground bots account for at the very most 1 in 20 of the disappearing nodes. Layers do the rest.

doesnt really matter because aggrend is friends with the restedxp guys who are selling an addon, which goes against tos. those guys are goldbuyers. the integrity of the game has already been breached by activision themselves. bots are locked and loaded. flyhacking is still working. the vanilla that we know is only available on privates. this hc thing is an abomination andonly delays what the community wants, a real vanilla+

No… it shouldnt the addon creators even state this game doesnt work wi5h SSF. I want to lvl my enchanting as i level up… i cannot do that without trade access.

1 Like

Absolutely fair point … except … i checked that out before throwing myself at bellygrub. I was still on the same layer the whole time all these happened.

You are on the same layer, yes it’s the node that does not stay in your layer … or maybe all the time it was on another layer or on all layers and picked/mined on yours. This has happened since layers were first implemented. It’s one of the things that made me hate layers back then.

EDIT:
Sometimes backing up makes the node reappear.