[Classic][H][PVP-PST] Fate - Community First

:bulb:Fate | NA PST - PvP
Community First | Serious Mindset

Fate is a vision of mine: To create a Classic World of Warcraft PvP Community that values its people first, and progression second. One that gets the job done, but doesn’t use buzzwords, or treat people like meat to fill a raid group. An organized group with a sensible structure that puts our community and friendships first. More than a band of brothers and sisters, this will be a group that will become the masters of our own fate.

You may be wondering how will I do this? The answer? With the help of people like you. I’ve spent weeks on the framework and structure, and now we’re starting to fill out the community! I’m looking for like minded community oriented people with a serious mindset that want to get in on the ground level of something that’s just a little bit different. There are no cliques here, no previous guilds, and no group of real life friends that have been gaming together since the womb - It’s just us. And we’re going to have a good time doing things our own way.

:crossed_swords: Raid Information

I’m anticipating raids for the single team starting start in November/December. Raids will have a 10-15min Break partway through. A third day is reserved for World PvP and Premades. Friday will be eliminated as much as taurenly possible and converted into a voluntary PvP night. The days may be shuffled around depending on future preferences, but the start time will never be earlier.

PvE: Thursday, 6:00PM-10:00PM PST
PvE: Friday, 6:00PM-10:00PM PST
PvP: Saturday, TBD PST

:fire: Contact Information
For more information, message me on Discord at Polarus#3461