Classic Era Realms?

I have been wanting to copy my characters back to Classic Era and was wondering if any of the realms are popping? Specifically PvP type.

2 Likes

you can clone him for 5$ until july 26th or you will lose the option to do so. there is also free transfers to whitemane, granted you dont have the opposing faction on whitemane. whitemane is merged with all the other west coast pvp servers. both factions are doing well multiple naxx clears weekly between the 2 factions. it is low pop not gonna lie. we get some very sweaty battlegrounds to pop on friday and saturday nights

2 Likes

a quick rundown for CE realms

Lastly, all classic era clusters share the same battlegroup for PvP BG queues. The CE community syncs up their queues for BGs on fridays/weekends.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply’s :slight_smile:

I saw you mentioned free xfers to Whitemane? I don’t see that as an option for my characters on Thunderfury :frowning:

1 Like

thunderfury is already merged with Whitemane:
Anathema, Arcanite Reaper, Bigglesworth, Blaumeux, Fairbanks, Kurinnaxx, Rattlegore, Smolderweb, Thunderfury, and Whitemane are ALL connected (BLizzard’s term for merged)

2 Likes

yeah thunderfury is merged with whitemane already just log in and try to get involved with the community

2 Likes

do you think there is room for leveling alts I never quite got to 60 or is it purely a BiS show?

1 Like

I just finished doing a 4man party of RFD with my guildies. The best advice I can offer is look around in-game and ask folks!

3 Likes

leveling on whitemane is kinda rough but there is player that power lvl for free kinda often myself included

1 Like

I recently started on Whitemane, with this warrior. I plan on leveling as protection. So, if you see me in the level range to do a dungeon hit me up. I’m a tank. I also help with quests if you need them.

3 Likes

In sum: There are free transfers to Whitemane cluster (PvP) and Mankrik cluster (PvE). This is where you will find most of the population.

2 Likes