Classic Era Popularity

I’m wondering the same thing but I think alliamce is way more popular

Affirmative, and I feel free transfers to Whitemane will last for long

The two factions are pretty even on Whitemane so it depends of what you want really. Since you seem to already have a 60 human you might want to reroll and try horde . If you prefer to play your 60, stay ally side I guess.

ive played classic era this whole time the mankirk/pagle cluster had the most population followed by the whitemane cluster

1 Like

And the mankirk/pagle cluster is a normal server, where as whitemane cluster is PvP. I play on whitemane at the moment. our server whitemane has had an increase of 300 people in 30 days, according to wow tavern’s website server population page. 10 months given that date we’ll have a way full enough server.

Stop necroing old threads, make your own. No one is going to era

1 Like

And whitemane is growing even more, Australia is coming on board with this. And the community are letting people know about such and are coming across.

#eramovement … According to wow tavern’s population page, whitemane server has increased by 300 players this month alone. Considering this was during the month of the WOTLK release. That’s pretty good and in 3 months more that’ll make 1200, another 3 2100 and so on. Also, as soon as anyone levels a 1-60 in Classic Era without being undermined by the thought of an expansion coming through, or simply compare and contrast how the mechanics have far differed from themselves. I did 1-21 on WOTLK then did 1-14 on Classic Era, and I’m not interested in the WOTLK character as much as the Classic Era one because the WOTLK characters skillset and spells plus talents had changed drastically from eachother. I went back to the level 21 paladin then back to the level 14 paladin and I found myself having more respect for the Classic Era character I was levelling moreso than the WOTLK character. Just let people know incase they are interested, because I had spoke with someone like yourself, listened to them only to find they were full of it. What you gotta do is not be a gatekeeper for the WoW Community in such a sense that scares a community member into not having their say as best they like. And to be heard by others. I get alot of responses, and those type are minimal or typically of the same tone.

2 Likes

Dude have you learned nothing from the game?
We have to take his phylactery.

1 Like

I can log on right now and no one will be on. Same old people

If you can handle it, add me, level a 1 to 60. Alliance, human, whitemane, classic era #classicera

We have an increase to our server of whitemane by 300 according to wow tavern’s population count, as of this month during the release of WOTLK, which in my opinion is the beginning of a certain phase 7 we’ve all heard about, (the conspiracy theories are speaking) now. But could it be true, that Classic Era holds more prestige and value for players when levelling or making their characters from level 1 commanding more respect in RL? Is Blizzard trying to keep the hardcore gamer space of vanilla/classicera away from the majority of players who have not been around for the wow experience we all talk so dearly about, who seek to troll it out of existence by offering the expansions to get rid of them while secretly having had planned that people will return to Classic Era when they find themselves not happy with how the expansion has lost for them a piece of the experience that can never be had back, but which can only be found not with more content but the OG players in the OG WoW. Do ya feel me?

Tell it on the mountain!! Amen!!

No more nonsense, just keep a pvp, pve and RP and let classic vanilla be classic vanilla in its full course. When it ends it ends all go era and they restart.

This is what I want and would keep my sub going for a long time.

I want a Classic Era home for years and this plan would allow for me to continue to be in the Classic Era world AND, with a regular Fresh Era server, allow me to join everyone at the beginning of the phases. (It seems like I’m always behind.)

FYI:
Here’s a pretty comprehensive update on Classic Era from the summer:

1 Like

I like your sentiment about refreshing Classic Era. But the thing that I don’t care for with seasons (and SOM) was the feeling of being rushed and overboosted XP, which makes it feel like Retail leveling speeds.

I would like Classic Era fresh on a regular schedule but not on a 1 yr. SOM-style schedule. I just want Classic Era every couple of years - more something like this (credit and thanks to Fyris):

both of them!!!

its quite sad!

that attitude kills games dude

we need bill gates to fix the world of warcraft. this sucks!